Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 06:05 AM   #21
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 21

A/N:I'm Back! Thank you all for being so patient. Hopefully you are still enjoying it and I hope you all had a good summer break.

Chapter twenty one

"I think I'm falling for you," Holly said. Luke looked up from where he was laying on the ground. He stared into her eyes. Despite all the pain she had endured she was still smiling. Her eyes shone with hope, love, happiness and concern. Luke knew the concern wasn't for herself but for him.

He pushed himself off the floor and walked over to the bed, watching the way her eyes tracked his every movement. He stepped onto the bed, and over her, so he was laying down next to her. She turned her head so she was looking at him. "I fell for you the first time I laid down here next to you," he said truthfully. He'd known she was pretty before they had taken her, he'd known she was intelligent. But this... this burning beauty in front of him was nothing what he expected. To him her beauty was as golden as a morning sun, her personality shone like a thousand stars and the way she looked at him... it was like nothing he could compare.

Holly's smile grew even more at those words and he was hit once more by her. "I'm glad. Now can we just snuggle for a bit? I ache so much," she added. Luke nodded and moved closer to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her towards him. Holly yawned and closed her eyes. Within seconds she was asleep, her left arm wrapped carelessly over his waist, her right arm above her head on the pillow. She was exhausted. She'd been awake 28 hours, he knew she needed a break.

He lay there for a while, watching her as she slept. She was very wriggly in bed, tossing and turning loads. He winced every time she landed heavily on her back. She was going to feel the effects of this later. She also had a tendency to sleep talk. Nothing really made sense. Not really. She'd say a few connected words and then it would be all disjointed. His name was said a lot though and Luke couldn't work out if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

He glanced at his watch and saw it was lunchtime. He carefully climbed out the bed, trying not to disturb her. He'd go pick up a takeaway for them both. That way if she was hungry when she woke up she could have some food... without the prying eyes watching her. He slipped out the door and headed towards the dining room. As he did so he noticed loads of the masters and the slaves staring at him. Everyone knew about the missing tag, and everyone was waiting to see how he would react once he came face to face with Alex.

He got to the doors and surprise Alex was waiting for him. He blocked Luke's entrance. "Hey Luke," he said nodding his head. "You all right mate? Did your slave enjoy her first night?" he asked. Luke took a deep breath but didn't retaliate. "You know she has a banging body and if we hadn't been stopped yesterday lunchtime... well I may just have fucked her. You fucked her yet? She seems to sleep a lot, plenty of chances for you to exert control," he said trying to rile Luke up.

"move out of the way Alex," Luke said calmly, despite his anger bubbling beneath the surface. "You are delaying lunch," he added before ducking under his arm and heading to the side where you could collect food to take away if you didn't want to sit in the dining room. As he walked away he heard Alex shout. "She'll end up I trouble at some point, and when she is slave swapped... well let's just say I'll be first in line." Luke clenched his fists by his side, picked up two takeaway boxes and walked back out. He let out his anger in a hiss as he walked back.

"I hate him. If he gets his hands on her..." he trailed off knowing it was a distinct possibility. Especially if he didn't think of a punishment for calling him by his actual name rather than Sir. He sighed regretfully and veered off to the store room to grab a few supplies. He was going to need them.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]