View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 12:14 PM   #621
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Post
After you shop, someone offers you double what you paid for your groceries, would you be willing to take the money and go back?

I would have said yes almost without thinking before coronavirus, but now I would have to think more with the queuing just to get in and extra hassle. But I probably still would if I had the time.

I noticed dominated by guy or forced bi comes up a lot, so I need to ask, is it something you fantasize about being forced to do, but rather not?

And why would blindfolded not be as bad?
Well the questions may have something to do with it haha

To be honest, I really doubt I could actually go through with it. It's just something I have wondered about, could I really push myself that far for somebody. Blindfold really probably would not make any difference lol (unless the guy was giving me a blowjob, then maybe I could convince myself it was the domme and not a guy if I was wearing a blindfold...)
IF I could do anal, then just maybe I could possibly let a guy fuck me in the ass, if a domme really pushed me. But as for putting a cock in my mouth, I don't think I could do that.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote