View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 10:46 PM   #64
pluky
getDare Devil

Expired
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
I haven't been allowed to show my ass for a long time, so I guess now that I'm allowed to I really want to go all in. This offer won't happen often, I'm going to make a folder ON MEGA containing not one or two but many of the daily ass pictures I take for Sir, and you can start to request them by sending the word "folder" on kik starting now (kik : plukyl). The twist is I'm not entering for a specific duration, instead I will enter for 10 people, meaning I'll be out once I've shared it to 10 people.

EDIT : I'm at 3 people and I want to add a twist, in exchange for this generous offer you have to choose ONE adjective that comes to mind after seeing this folder.
I'm at 7 which means 3 left.

Some of the adjectives given : yummy, lovely+plush+cute, fitting (=fits the vibe portrayed on the forums), fluffy

Expired

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 03-31-2024 at 11:53 PM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote