View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 11:55 AM   #46
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

For me I'd say wetting myself or a female pissing on me, especially while outside, I think I find it more exciting with clothes on than naked for some reason.

Also drinking someone else's pee in public.. (not something I ever thought I'd be prepared to do) On occasion Sam would fill a bottle with her pee, then I'd have to drink it at a club or in town. One time when at a restaurant, she took my glass to the bathroom, filled it with pee, then I had to drink it with my meal in full view at a very busy restaurant...Knowing I was drinking her pee in full public was very humiliating, but also such a turn on

Another weird kink for me, is wearing a bra while out, walking/driving/shopping/cinema or even at work.. I don't consider myself a sissy in any way, and I'm not into feminisation, but something about wearing bra's while out and about does excite me...which I do find strange haha (a lot hotter if I'm being instructed too by a Domme)

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 11-01-2021 at 07:26 AM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Matt: for this post: