View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 02:57 PM   #1
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Default Punishment for girls, OR will you get lucky?

Hi there lovely girls of Getdare. Been here long enough and think it is time to start my own female punishment thread. With a little twist.

The idea is similar to the other ones out there. You answer the questions I listed below in order to ask for a punishment, either in thread or pm. I will give you a punishment accordingly. All I ask is you at least give me a detailed reply so it is fun for both of us.

The info you need to provide for your punishment are following:
  • Punishment type: Punishment / Funishment
  • Punishment Reason:
  • Kinks:
  • Limits:
  • Toys/tools available:
  • Duration:
  • Severity: mild / medium / hard / Do your worst
  • Preferred method of receiving punishment: Pm / In thread / kik/snap/skype
  • Preferred method of reporting: Pm / In thread / kik/snap/skype
  • Preferred form of report: Detailed written report / Pics/video without showing face
  • Additional info you would like me to know before write you a punishment:
  • Lucky Twist (only if you want to test out your luck):
    Spoiler:
    Give me a number from 0-9. Also what you want my permission for. Default would be a reward to cum but if you want anything else feel free to let me know.

The twist:
Spoiler:
As you can tell from my signature that orgasm control is my biggest kink, so unless the punishment I assign you is orgasm torture and over stimulation, you are not allowed to cum.

But However I would reward you with a permission to cum or anything else you like(you need to tell me this) if your initial message to me matches my special condition.

I will not tell you what it is. All you need to know is that is is a simple thing with a number between 0-9. So if you get the right number, you can get the reward.

Are you feeling lucky?

And to be fair, I have the rule written in my blog on Getdare. So zero chance of me changing half way.

Disclaimer:

I always feel the need to say this, that this is a task I wrote for you based on the limited info I have. Naturally there will be things you are not available to do that I am not aware. If this happens, let me know and we can modify it so you can actually carry out the task safely. Also if half way through you need to stop due to real life reasons, do not hesitate to stop.

Real life and safety always first.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Last edited by Garry0993; 03-25-2021 at 05:15 PM.
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post: