View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 02:48 AM   #11
gently

Rainbow Favourite orgasms, and even more questionable literature

Quote:
Originally Posted by radag View Post
I don't see anyone telling you to stop
I’m very glad to hear you enjoyed my rambling ☺️

What is the best orgasm you've had, all the details. Oh, best orgasm is a hard ask… More honestly, it’s probably the time I lost my virginity to my high school sweetheart - she bought me my first sex toy and we spent a fun day in what I can only refer to as a pillow fort 😅 But if you’re looking for a nice kinky story, I had an absolutely mind-blowing orgasm recently, not even because of something I did, but because of some things I read. I have started reading some stories of quite really extreme kinks and there were these two (one with somnophilia, and the other with hypnosis-like sexual training) that frankly drove me out of my mind…

Do you like guys cumming on or in you? What about girls squirting on you, if it’s happened? If not, would you like to try it? I’ve never actually had either thing happen to me. Not all girls squirt, and I always used condoms… But it’s definitely on the wish list now 😘

Do you have a vibrator that someone else could control? Would you give that control to a stranger on the internet? I would, but I don’t have one… If someone is willing to gift me a Lovense, I’m so game. (I’m joking!)

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote