View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 04:28 AM   #24
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantsFillingGirl View Post
Ok, I think I'll have 2 tins of beans and one tin of spaghetti. The beans served in your sports shorts, front and back, and the spaghetti in you sports bra. Both to be taped up so nothing leaks out! You must stay like this for 40 minutes, and keep moving about!

Hopefully this is okay? Looking forward to the report!
A young waitress approaches you at the entrance of the Messy Restaurant. They are wearing a pair of black tight sports shorts and a bright pink sports bra. There is brown parcel tape around the bottom of the leg holes of the shorts and the base of the sports bra.
“Hello and welcome to the Messy Restaurant,” I say. “Table for 1?” I ask. You nod and explain you have a reservation. I scan the book. “Name of pantsfillinggirl?” I ask. You nod. “Perfect, if you would like to follow me then,” I add picking up a menu and leading you to a table by the window. I hand you the menu. “My name is Rainbow and I will be your waitress today. You’ve already ordered your food but please feel free to read the menu and the options for serving the food.” I say before scuttling away into the kitchen to pick up your order of 2 tins of beans and 1 tin of spaghetti hoops.
I place the tray at your table and within seconds you have picked up the first can of beans and poured the contents straight down the back of my shorts. The other quickly follows down the front. I can feel the cold, congealed mess pressing against my thighs and crotch. The beans are hard but squidgy and I squirm slightly at the touch of them.
You take the tin of spaghetti hoops and pour it into the bra. My breasts are coated in it and I can feel them jiggling around trying to find a way out. “Well hadn’t you best serve the other customers,” you say with a giggle. I smile and nod heading back to the door to welcome other guests. Every step I take is heavy and laborious I can feel the bean and hoops jiggling about the entire time. The shorts ae gradually slipping down over my butt revealing more of it due to the weight of the beans. The tomato juice begins to leak out under the tape and drip down my legs and body leaving a trail wherever I go. I feel humiliated as customers stare and I hear jokes that I’ve wet myself despite it being obviously orange. After 40 minutes you raise a hand and I head back to your table.
“I’ll have the bill please,” you say. I nod, leave, and come back moments later with a piece of paper. The total cost at the bottom says $0 (or £0) and there is a large blank space where customers are encouraged to leave a tip.
I smile at you. “Thank you for visiting the Messy Restaurant today. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you again.” I say before heading back to the kitchen to clear up.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote