View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 01:17 PM   #11
missdimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by LochyG View Post
Do you have back dimples?
Slightly, just not that pronounced and a bit more difficult to see. I don't feel as attached to them as the ones in my face, but I remember that there was once some weird beauty trend drama being made about those.

What makes me so amazing? Besides the fantastically large ego :P
Well after a very long and careful consideration I'd say your name is quite creative as it always reminds me a little bit of the famous Loch Ness monster, which is even more fitting given you're living in Scotland. Other than that... just the fantastically large ego I suppose (obviously kidding here and not meant in any insulting way)

What kink have you found that you were surprised to enjoy the most?
Thinking back all the way to my vanilla days I was probably most surprised when I slowly started to realise how much I actually turned out to be into the whole masochism/pain category. Would have never expected that myself but as time passed I discovered it more and more and up to this day it feels a bit surprising to me that I'm into it, but well I am. Only in the context of being submissive though, it's not a thing for me when I'm just masturbating by myself or anything, in which case I'm still fairly vanilla up to this day.

Are there any that you liked before but now don't fany? What is it about them that put you off, if there was one?
There isn't one that comes to my mind, it was rather the other way around which kinda goes along with the question I just answered above this one. I gradually started getting into more and more styles of kink and after a while gave some of them a try which I would have previously considered as a clear no. Can't think of anything that I no longer like though.

Ask Me Anything | BDSM Test
Likes, Dislikes, Limits | PM Dares | Toys
missdimples is offline   Reply With Quote