View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 09:42 AM   #5
missdimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Thank you for your questions and being the first one to reply, I'll get to that edge soon! Here are my answers to your questions:

What was your favorite memory from your previous time here?
That's a good question and I think I would head for the overall experience that getDare has provided me over time. Many years ago I was very much vanilla and only got slightly into the whole kink scene, specifically bondage, by reading erotic stories online. One day I stumbled across getDare, lurked here for a long time and then signed up, which further helped me explore. I learned about so many kinks on here, met so many lovely people and discovered many new kinks that I like myself, so all those experiences and memory as a whole were also what brought me back on here. It's just fun to talk with like-minded people about kink and explore it further together.

What's your biggest sexual fantasy?
My biggest sexual fantasy stayed mostly the same throughout all those years, as I've always been feeling very submissive and liked the whole aspect of bondage a lot. More specifically, I like the thought of being tied down by a lovely dominant person and played with over a longer amount of time. And ideally, at least as part of my fantasy, also combining it with things like a blindfold so I'd be more surprised. This has always only been a fantasy though and I would need to have so much trust into that person to actually go for something like that, as obviously this would be a very vulnerable situation.

How many fingers can you fit inside yourself?
During normal masturbation and without actually having done anything before I usually go for like 1-2 fingers which feels really nice for me. Only when I'm pleasing myself for a longer amount of time and get really excited I sometimes add a third, but that's about as much as I can comfortably take.

Ask Me Anything | BDSM Test
Likes, Dislikes, Limits | PM Dares | Toys
missdimples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to missdimples for this post: