Thread: [FICTION] The Trip
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
and090909

Post The Trip

Click here to comment on the original thread

The Trip

Disclaimer and warning: This is a fictional story and is not in anyway or has ever been or ever will be real or related to anyone or anything living. Any similarities to individuals, animals, vegetables, minerals, microbes or aliens are completely coincidental – even the stuff that’s loosely based on me! Reading this story may cause calluses, warts or rashes. Should this occur, please discontinue use. Prolong use may also cause loss of direction. For directions lasting more than four hours, please contact your doctor.

This is a story about exploring the inner slave feelings. It is written from two points of view - first the slave (Andrew) and then the master (Ev)- each will give their point of view of the same situation.

Chapter 1

Andrew 1

The day had finally arrived. I was about to leave on a trip that would be a leap into my fantasies. For years I had been chatting online about being a slave. I don't really know why I had these thoughts but they sometimes consumed me. Until now this has always remained in my imagination and even though I would imagine situations in detail they were still not real.

I met Ev in a diaper chat room. I was a bed wetter up until 3 years ago and Ev was a diaper lover. We would chat from time to time and became friendly. After a while I told him about how I would want to be a slave. He was more amused by it than anything else but he agreed that I could be an online version of a slave for him. I could tell that he didn't have his heart into it but it was still fun to talk to him and we kept it up for a while.

Eventually, he decided that as his slave I should provide his diapers. This created a real problem for me since I was not given much spending money and diapers were expensive. I agreed to do it because even though it was a real sacrifice for me, it kind of felt right. It was close to something a slave would have to do and it intensified my interest in being a slave. In the back of my mind I always thought that Ev wasn't really into any of my slave talk but he was nice enough to talk to me about it and I'm sure he liked getting diapers.

During one chat session, I was whining about my mixed feelings about slave hood. Some days my interests were strong and other days I wanted nothing to do with it and wished the feelings would go away. That day though, Ev said something very interesting that I had not thought about - I would never really know about being a slave unless I really tried it out. He said that if I wanted to know for sure I should come out to him and try it.

Over the next few chats we explored the possibility. We talked about what it would be like to be his slave in a real life situation. Many of the things that I imagined I would do as a slave, such as clean his room and laundry, would not be possible on the trip. But I could do many of the other things including getting him drinks and food and taking care of his total diaper situation – providing, changing, and disposing. Ev laid down two major rules and I agreed with both: nothing sexual and, if I changed him, no unnecessary touching.

He insisted on talking on the phone before finalizing plans. I was pretty paranoid about using my phone so I went to the mall and called him from there. We talked for a few minutes and decided that he would meet me at a hotel which is near his house. We'd meet in the lobby at 1 PM and talk for a while. If we both agreed then we would continue. If not then I'd just leave. I told him I would plan to stay for a few days and I could always leave early if it didn't work out.

Ev 1

I met Andrew on a diaper site. I always thought he was a little strange but seemed pretty nice. He was a bed wetter when I met him but has since stopped. He always liked to talk about how he got bullied when he was younger. I don't know why anyone would want to tell other people about that but whatever.

He also liked to talk about being a slave which I also thought was pretty weird. He'd say how he would clean my room and get me stuff that I wanted. He also talked about changing my diaper - which at times was a little creepy. I would let him ramble on about most of this stuff - I'd usually be chatting with others or playing video games so I didn't mind. I was able to use it to my advantage by having him buy diapers for me. I didn't want to be an asshole about it and just use him for diapers so even though he was strange I continued to talk to him.

The arrangement was working out great. I’d get him to get me diapers and stuff just by signing on to chat. He never asked for anything in return. Things started to change though the last few chats. He started talking about whether or not he should continue this slave thing. I didn't care either way even though I did want to keep on getting diapers. I told him he would never really know unless he tried it and that’s how we got to talking about him coming out here. I wasn’t really serious about it but it kind of kept him interested and I got him to get me new plastic pants.

He started talking more about actually making the trip and I went along with it. I even let him call me to talk about it, but I told him never to call me on my cell unless I gave him permission first. Last thing I would want is for him to call me while I was hanging out with friends or something!

Anyway, he was serious about this and was going to drive out. He already knew my address from having the diapers shipped to me but I didn’t want to meet him here. I told him I’d meet him at his hotel which was about a mile away from my house.

Last edited by Leopard; 07-11-2013 at 08:52 PM.