View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 04:44 PM   #2
Bloxo
getDare Devil

1. When did you first notice you had an interest in getting messy or seeing others messy?

Strangely enough I think I was about 6 when I first noticed weird feelings when I saw girls getting messy on kids TV, Funhouse was a favourite kids program growing up, loved to see girls versus boys and then have the girls lose and get slimed

2. Do you prefer to get messy yourself or mess others?

I prefer messing others, I only enjoy getting messy myself when it is a punishment or a dare set by a girl

3. If you like to get messy, what are your top three substances to use?

When I get messy I prefer sweet things, they smell nicer haha, but proper Gunge is the best thing to use, you can buy powders which you can mix, I also like custard, rice pudding has a good texture to it

3, a. If you like to get others messy, which three substances do you like to use on your victim?

Well if it’s a punishment I like to inflict baked beans, mushy peas, Eggs work well too

But likewise I like to use the substances I like to on victims for the colour

4. Do you enjoy messy games? If so, which ones?

I love messy games, but haven’t played many, messy battleship was the best, every hit meant you got the other person messy, every sunken ship meant an item of clothing was taken off

5. What was your first messy experience?

I can’t remember the age, maybe 10 or something, I would mix various bathroom things like shower gels, shaving cream, mix it in a bowl and pour it over myself

6. What was your messiest experience?

Probably the messy battleship game, but have tried sessions with multiple foods to see what they were like

7. Do you enjoy mess for sexual reasons or silly reasons, or why do you enjoy it?

I like both, it’s part of the appeal, the humiliation involved in both parties as well as the sensual sensations when you slide your bodies against each other covered in mess

8. Have you found people in real life that shared this?

Yes and no, the girls I did this with I think were doing it more to please me than having an interest themselves

9. Do you ever feel embarrassed about this kink?

Definitely...on here it feels more normal, but I wouldn’t be shouting about it in the streets or openly telling friends about it

10. Is there a messy video you have as a favourite?

I like to see games where people compete to avoid the mess, with the loser getting the messy forfeit, Lostbets has some good videos for this

11. Do you like gradual mess, I.E. a slow game, or do you prefer something quick like a food fight?

My preference is the gradual mess, I don’t like to rush it...but then again a frenzied food fight has its appeal if you have enough mess on hand

12. Do you have a messy fantasy?

Probably several haha, I suppose the absolute dream would be me and a group of girls playing a messy game together, I’m thinking it would involve a deck of cards, with forfeits depending on which cards were drawn

13. Is there a substance you haven’t tried yet that you want to?

Probably porridge, that’s something I haven’t tried yet

14. Have you ever been upset by seeing someone else messy?

I don’t like seeing men get messy, remember a teacher got gunged in school once for charity, I had to look away

15. Are there any other kinks you like to combine with messiness?

Bondage is a great one, tying someone and messing them when they can’t escape is lots of fun
I think it goes well with spanking as well

16. Have you ever been messy in public?

No, I don’t think I’d want to either...well actually, there was a work event with obstacle courses covered in foam, got pretty wet and messy then...but felt embarrassed rather than excited

17. Are there any tools you like to use, I.e. buckets, gunge tank etc...

Buckets for mixing, jugs for pouring

18. Are colours important to you?

I like bright colours like yellow, pink, green and blue, I don’t like brown or red necessarily, makes me think of other substances...

19. Is texture of the mess important?

I like smooth mess that can be poured, but things like beans/rice pudding can feel great too...

20. How do you like the mess to be delivered? I.e. over the head, in your underwear, etc...

I’m not fussy haha

21. Is temperature important to you?

I prefer warm mess, cold mess would be a punishment

22. What don’t you like getting messy with?

Ketchup, anything too smelly like tuna

23. Did you ever have an embarrassing experience? I.e. being caught?

Not getting messy...but some friends did look at my internet history once and saw I looked at a Gunge girls site...still tease me to this day about it

24. Are there any clothes you prefer to wear doing this?

Generally just boxers and t-shirts if getting messy myself, but when I get girls messy I can like a variety of outfits, preferably tight like spandex, but also costumes like a school girl work well

25. Where do you do this? I.e. in the shower

Always in the bathroom, in the bath or shower

26. What prep do you do before getting messy?

Bin liners to cover the floor, ideally I would get a paddling pool, but can be hard to find the space for that, bin liners to collect the mess and the containers afterwards so I don’t block the plughole

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote