View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 06:54 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Pushed to Fantasy (A Night At The Movies)

This is a work of fiction. Although there is some truth in as far as actual things I've done and dreamed of doing. So I've written it in the style as if it had been real events. As before it will be a slow build but that is by design. If you haven't already, please check out the original "Pushed to Fantasy" link below

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386012

It was another boring Tuesday evening and there was nothing interesting on the TV and we couldn't decide on anything to watch on Netflix either. Although Kim suggested going to see the latest blockbuster but I was unsure if it would even be on this late and in any case I didn't have the money to go.

She states "I tell you what, I'll pay but under one condition"

I reply "What's that?"

She explains "You follow my orders until we get home"

The day in the pub was still fresh in my memory and yes it was something I replayed daily. It felt as though it might not be an occasion that would be re-lived, after all it had been well over a month and Kim hardly even mentioned it.

This gave me food for thought that maybe these "orders" would be her way to continue to push me or maybe she was just trying to mess with me. It wouldn't be clear and I knew she wouldn't give me further details until I agreed.

I could already feel a slight bulge grow as I considered the possibilities and I think she noticed

I answered "Sure, that seems fair"

Her face lit up and replied "Oh great, just give me a half an hour to get ready. Sure even if there isn't a showing, we can go out for food or something"

While she was in the shower I found there was a midnight showing of the movie, which would give us time to get something to eat before hand as well

It gave me time as well to consider what she may have in store for me. The evening would already include somewhere to eat, then the movie itself. This then began to worry me because of all the possibilities but then I wondered if she knew anyone who worked at the movie theater. I wasn't sure, then again you never know.

I got a quick wash after Kim but it was more of a quick wank while I thought of all the things that could happen once we left our apartment. It also drove me wild at the thought that she was naked only a few minutes before where I was at that moment.

It was never anything more than friends but couldn't deny that she was an attractive woman.

There wasn't too much time to dwell on this thought because it was time to go and see what was in store with Kim's "orders"

To be continued.........

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post: