Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-19-2020, 06:52 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Pushed to Fantasy

This is a work of fiction. Although there is some truth in as far as actual things I've done and dreamed of doing. So I've written it in the style as if it had been real events. It's a slow build but I think it's worth it

We were chilling out during the day, things were kind of boring. Clearly Kim thought the same as tried to fill the day by binge watching stuff on Netflix.

I'll explain a bit more as to why we were so bored. Me and Kim were co-workers at a local shop but it wasn't very busy. So the place went bust, so to save a bit of cash I said she could move in with me.

Since the shop barely ever had people in it, we had plenty of time to chat and get to know one another. This naturally meant we got into more risqué topics.

I had told her about some naughty/risky things I'd done in the past but also some fantasies of things I wished I could do. Although the risk was always too great to pull off.

It Kim who suggested that maybe we should go to the pub for a few drinks. I was curious why she wanted to go now as there wouldn't be anyone out at this time. She told me that this was the point.

I didn't fully understand what she meant but I wasn't going to object. She did insist on choosing the pub though. This was something I found strange, especially when she picked the most of the way kind of place. We had gotten a taxi there and wasn't all that cheap but she said she'd pay. I did suggest splitting the cost but she was definite about paying.

So we make our way inside and it's totally empty but even still Kim wanted to go in the back of the bar, there wasn't even a bar. She said it would be more comfortable for us.

We got in the first round and got chatting more as we do. Then when we were nearly finished the second round I could see a mischievous looks in her eye.

She turns me and says "you know there has been a single person come in here since we've been here"

I thought it was just a throwaway comment but then she followed that up with "I bet you could get away with all sorts"

I replied "don't you mean we could?"

She replies "No no, I definitely meant you"

I feared asked my next question as I knew where she might be going with this. My heart was starting to thump, even started to shake as I asked the next question......."What were you thinking?"

She lets out a short giggle and replies "well really it's something you've thinking for quite a while if I'm correct"

I was now starting to get quite nervous, although also quite excited. This next word struggled out of my lips but I knew she was right and just said "yes"

She continued "I mean I'm all for hearing about all them crazy things you've done but I want to see it for myself. After all if I didn't see it, it didn't happen. How about proving to me how brave you really are?"

I blurted back "They really did happen though"

Although she a sly look and says "maybe but you've no proof. I'm willing to make you an offer but it's a one time thing. I know this has been a fantasy for a long time and I want to help. I'm only willing to listen to talk about it for so long. This is what I propose, if you're willing to fulfill your fantasy today then I may even help with other fantasies. Although if you don't, then offer is off the table and I'm not listening to talk about them anymore."

I was intrigued exactly what she had in mind, even though I had a good idea where this was going "So what exactly were you thinking?"

She confidently states "Well now that would be telling, I'm only going to tell you if you agree to see how far I can help push you with this fantasy but don't jump into it. I'll get another round while you have a good think"

Kim went off to the bar as I considered her offer. I was fully aware of how far my fantasies would go but was not so sure if she'd want to go that far.

To be continued..........

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 05-27-2020, 05:28 PM   #2
andrew_b

After some contemplation time, Kim arrived back with another round.

She questions "so have you decided?....". My legs were shaking at this point because I knew roughly where this would start and possibly where it could end up. Although my mind was racing at the thought of fulfilling something I've thought about for so many years.

It seemed I was just delaying the inevitable as my curiousity was far too great to not know what she had in mind.

So I could not reply with anything but "yes" I stated.

Kim's face lit up with excitement but didn't waste much time getting started. She then tells me to get started "right strip for me"

I feel a shiver go down my spine at the thought of doing this in such a public and risky place. It would have been harder but only for the large gulp of my drink I let dribble down my throat.

Then I began to slip off each article of clothing, first my shoes and socks. My t-shirt, leaving them all in a pile on the chair. It becomes more difficult with my last two items but with another sip or two my nerve subside enough. My jeans drop to the floor and now it is totally obvious to Kim that I'm clearly enjoying myself.

The last item is naturally my underwear. She gestures to me to hurry up. I take a deep breath and as I bend over, drop them to the floor. My natural reaction is to cover up but I do my best to resist. I put my jeans and underwear in the pile with the rest and Kim suggests we continue with our drinks.

She then explains that I'm stay this way for a full five minutes. This was going to be tricky because although this pub was empty anyone could decide to come in at any point but I had to complete the task as required. I did not want her to think I wanted to chicken out.

As the first minute or two past I began to relax a bit but this didn't rest easy with Kim. I had become limp the more comfortable I got but this didn't last long. She began to rub my crotch.

I may not have wanted her to stop but it did affect my concentration on the task at hand. This was good and bad. On one side it was helping me forget the risk I was taking by doing this but also added to that risk. If I were to caught it would be bad but to be caught whilst hard, this could spell disaster and possibly criminal actions.

It didn't take long for her to get me to full mast. I was getting closer and didn't know how much longer it wouldn't even take to cum. This was brought to an abrupt end as Kim removes her hand from me as lifts up the clock from her phone.

"Okay times up" referring to the end of the five minutes to which she challenged me.

She could tell I was disappointed and desperate to get a release.

Looked at me she continues "Hmm, you really were close that time. Weren't you?"

"Oh god yes" I reply

"I tell you what, I'm willing to help with that but I want to see how much braver you can be" she says with a matter of fact tone.

She looks around the bar "I think we can go further with this and up the risk but are you really willing to take that chance?"

To be continued..........

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
The following 3 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 06-24-2020, 06:10 PM   #3
andrew_b

She knew she had me and I was desperate for that release. I knew that the risk was always there but now it was fading further as the potential euphoria was taking over.

I tried to act cool but rather timidly slipped out "what did you have in mind?"

She gave me a cheeky grin "I want to play a game of pool. The thing is I'm not ready to see you cover up all that flesh. How about you play as you are?"

The thought of walking away from my clothes, into a more open part of the bar sent chills down my spine. Although I'd still be able to see them. There would be no immediate cover if someone was to walk in.

These are all sensible reasons and any logical person would say no. Then put their clothes back. It had become clearer why Kim had decided to get me so close though. This meant not only I would be desperate for that release but also that my judgement would be clouded.

I knew she had me and the only possible answer made it's way from my lips to sound. This only took mere seconds before any rational reasoning could veto it.

"Yeah, I'm up for that" I reply

"Great but there are some terms. Firstly don't even think of touching or covering up. If you do, I'll be using the cue to smack whatever body part takes my fancy. Secondly you have to finish the game as you are. It doesn't matter if someone comes in, keep playing. Of course if we get kicked out I may have to let you get dressed but otherwise naked it is. Oh and heads up I'm not any good at pool, so it might be a long game."

"If you are alright with all of that, then I guess we can start."

She made her way over to the table, knowing there did not need to be any confirmation that I was still willing to play with the terms in place.

A few things became apparent to me as I walked over. The fact even though the floor looked clean, even now it was still sticky in places. This not something you would usually notice but my bare feet made this obvious to me. It also became clearer how risky this would be, the distance to the table didn't seem that far but looking back at my clothes. It felt like a mile away.

The last thing I realised though was the fact that I was still very much hard. It was obviously the ramping up of current situation that kept it that way but did not help ease my nerves. Although I made sure to bring my drink over as I was not fully sure if Kim would allow me to go anywhere near my clothes for fear I'd want to quickly cover up.

By the time I strolled over the table was already set. She decided to let me break and admittedly thought this was generous. This was part of her plan though as in doing so. I needed to press my cock solidly against the side.

It took all my will to not rub it to help reach my climax. Although I was enjoying the experience and trusted the Kim. I did fear what she would do if I deviated from the plan.

I'm not going to bother you with the details of the game but I ended up on the solid colours and Kim was on stripes. It was not my intention but my break did not go as planned, which meant I was unable to pot on balls straight away.

We continued through, it was clear that I was the better player. I was no expert but even though the thrill of stepping around the table, reaching over. The possibility of sitting back down seemed like my every need at this point. Even if I couldn't get dressed, my mind was racing. My cock was now gone completely flaccid. The initial thrill which made me so eager had vanished. I did not want to back down though.

Finally I was able to pot the black and declared myself the winner. I began to make my way over to the table but was greeted by a chilling revelation.

"Where do you think you're going?" sternly retorted

"We've finished the game, I thought maybe we could go back to our seats" I gestured

"Do I look like I'm finished playing?" motioning to the balls still on the table

It now was clear what she meant. I had to stay as I was until she had finished potting all of her own balls as well. She still had four left and didn't seem in a rush to pot them all.

"What am I supposed to do while I wait?" I quizzed

"I don't know but don't sit down. I'm enjoying the view. It helps motivate me, the more casual you are. The more likely I am to pot these balls."

I tried my best to just stand there in the open area and look comfortable. This was harder than playing the game though. At least I would have brief moments of cover when playing a shot. This seemed a little odd while I watched Kim slowly "try" to finish what was left.

It took what was probably no longer than five minutes but felt like fifty. The relief in my eyes when the final ball made it's way back into the table.

We made our way back over to what I'd now identified as the safe part of the bar where our seats and more importantly my clothes were. I was still torn but wondered if Kim was still considering keeping me this way for longer or if she had had enough fun.

I wanted to remain cool, plus the cover of the table did give me a somewhat feeling of security. There was no intention from me to get dressed as I wanted Kim to make that decision as we continued to sip our drinks.

The thoughts going through my head were so many things, should I ask if I could get dressed? do I want to get dressed? When or if Kim will give me release

To be continued?

My Real Experiences

The following 2 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 06-25-2020, 01:06 AM   #4
Auberon

Smile

Brilliant! What a fantastic story, can't wait to see where it goes!
Auberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 07:16 AM   #5
RollingPaperss

Keep going, this is getting good.
RollingPaperss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 05:06 PM   #6
andrew_b

Thank you everyone for the comments and thanks

I will try to add new part(s) as soon as I can but I do tend to take breaks. I'll write when I'm in the mood of it.

I'm not being rude, I just want people to be aware but I'll send pms to anyone who comments/thanks my posts on it when I've added a new part

My Real Experiences

Old 06-25-2020, 05:11 PM   #7
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Oh, hell. Let her play it out. She obviously loves watching him suffer.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 10:28 AM   #8
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
Oh, hell. Let her play it out. She obviously loves watching him suffer.
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it.

It's not so much that she enjoys making him suffer. She knows full well that it turns him on but how far will she really take it......

I guess you'll have to wait and see

My Real Experiences

The following user says Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 07-08-2020, 07:46 AM   #9
andrew_b

As soon as we had sat down Kim gave me another mischievous look. It was clear she wanted to keep me on my toes. She began to rub my crotch again but took her time. Although I were hard rather quickly, she wanted to continue to tease me. It felt like she wasn't going to let me get dressed until she had fully pleased me.

She would stroke slowly then for a few seconds a lot faster. It was torture but I was loving every second. Maybe she could tell I was starting to lose my nerve and wanted to get dressed. It seemed she was doing this on purpose to loosen me up more. Then she spoke the words I was dying to hear.

"Are you ready to cum for me?" she teased

"Oh yes please" I replied

"Hmm I'm not sure if I want to, unless we do it under my terms" she asserted

"Which are?" I quizzed

"I'll let you finish....but I want you to lie on the table first" she explained

"Done" as I began to make my way on top of the table we were sitting at

"No no no, not this table. That one" she pointing to the pool table

She began to squeeze tightly while saying this and it became clear that she would either stop or I go back to the more risky area of the room.

Like earlier my judgement was cloudy and I was far more desperate now.

"Oh and one more thing, you need to let me know when you're getting close" she continued

"Why?" I questioned

"You don't get to ask questions, you either want your release or you don't. Simple as" she clarified

My whole body was so sensitive, it felt like an outer body experience but it was like my dick willed me on top of that pool table.

This did seem worthwhile because as soon as I was lying down, suddenly she wrapped her lips around my shaft. Then slipping her tongue out when reaching the tip. I'd never felt anything this good, I was unaware of the burns I was now getting on my cheeks touching the table.

It was not long but I was at the edge. There was a brief moment that I worried that I would not be able to utter the words but I was able to make Kim aware that I was close.

As soon as those words had left my mouth, she took she mouth away from my crotch, aimed towards me. Then rushing her grip up and down. It was not long but I soon was covered on my chest and belly with my juices.

It took me a moment or two to gather my thoughts. I looked up at Kim who looked proud of what she'd achieved.

I blurted out "Wow that was awesome, thank you" while my breathe was still short

"You're welcome" she replied with a grin

"Can I get dressed now?" I was nearly begging for my clothes back at this stage.

"I suggest you get cleaned up in the toilets first, I'll go get us another drink." she replied

She had a point, there was a big mess on me. Although there was a realisation that there would be no one to watch my clothes.

"Hmm, I promise this is the last risk I want you to take. It'll all be more over soon" she tried to calm my worries with

It was a risk but at this stage I'd taken so many already and hadn't been caught. I figure what the hell as I made my way to get cleaned up.

While in the toilet it gave me time to think, also try to calm myself as well. I then made my way back to my seat. The calm did not last long.

I looked over but not only was Kim not back yet. My clothes were gone. I began to panic, worrying what I would do if she had gone home with them.

It seemed that my fantasy was becoming a nightmare. That was until I noticed a note sitting on the table.

It read

"I know I said I'd let you get dressed once you came back but I'm enjoying this too much. I also want to make sure I fulfill every detail of your fantasy for you. I'm sure you know what this means. You are required to join me in the main room near the bar, I've got another pint ready for you. It will be worth the risk, I assure you. This might seem mean but I know you want this deep down. I know as well that you would not have done this willingly. So I've had to force your hand. This means not only do I want you to join me but you have ten minutes to make a decision, either do what I ask or things might get a lot worse for you. Time is ticking."

My heart sank as I reached the end of the page, she had clearly planned it all like that. I was sure that it would be done once I came back to my seat but I was wrong. There wasn't really much to decide upon. Since I feared what Kim would do if I did not comply.

To be continued........

My Real Experiences

The following 6 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 07-10-2020, 02:48 PM   #10
Auberon

Wonderful! Again
Auberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 03:20 AM   #11
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auberon View Post
Wonderful! Again
Thank you, appreciate the comment

My Real Experiences

Old 07-11-2020, 04:48 AM   #12
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Very nice story! Developing not to fast and not to slow. And it's also easy to read for me (as a non-native english-speaker).

Would love to have somebody who pushes me like kim in this story (just not so extreme maybe^^)

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 05:06 AM   #13
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leuler View Post
Very nice story! Developing not to fast and not to slow. And it's also easy to read for me (as a non-native english-speaker).

Would love to have somebody who pushes me like kim in this story (just not so extreme maybe^^)
I'm glad you're enjoying it and appreciate that you like the way I write

I'll try add a new part soon

My Real Experiences

Old 07-23-2020, 05:26 PM   #14
andrew_b

*I stared at the door which separated the room I was currently in and where I would need to go with dread. The level of uncertainty of what lay beyond it was leaving so many thoughts swirling through my head. Then I would look around the room, particularly at the pool table. I had the biggest release I'd ever had thanks to Kim pushing me. It made me wonder if she really meant what she said, them last words on the note ringing through. "Time is ticking" Did she really mean that or was she just trying to wind me up.

I stood there for what felt like an eternity, my biggest worry now was that I could be risking her taking action on it. Although every fiber of my being was clinging me to the safety of this room. I knew there was a real possibility that if I did not join her at the bar, she might go even further than I would really want to push this.

This made me snap back to my senses. Yes there was every possibility that entering that room could lead to worse situation. The fact I'd been stood still simply staring at the door was also risky. It made me realise that yes I've not much other choice, unless Kim decided to re-enter and let me get dressed. This less likely as time went on.

I couldn't wait any longer, the worry of her doing something worse was now taking over my thoughts. It didn't take me long but there was nothing else to do.

Every step felt like I had lead feet and my heart was thumping harder the closer I got to the door. As I went to grasp the handle it became clear that my hands were sweating. I took a deep breathe, swung the door open and stepped through.

It was a total reaction but my hands covered what modesty I had left. Although what greeted me was not nearly as bad as I thought. It was just Kim sitting at a table with a fresh pint, just for me. Then I rounded the corner to find a beaming smile of the barmaid.*

"I was beginning to think you were going to chicken out" Kim teased

"Is it just us?" I replied

"Yeah I told you, it's not very busy. This is why I thought I'd let you meet my friend Cindy. She works here" She explained

"Hi" Cindy says with a pleasant smile

"She said she didn't believe I'd gotten you to strip off in here, so I had to bring her some proof." Kim reasoned

"Okay fine, you've proved it. Can I please get dressed now?" as I was starting to lose what patience I had

"I don't think you're in any position to make demands, besides you've not given Cindy a proper look" she continued "I want you to stand in front of her, put your hands on your head. Then slowly turn around."

*Cindy's smile grew bigger as she perched herself at the edge of the bar. I was hoping that wasn't the only thing getting bigger.

I made my way to stand directly in front of her while still covering. There was still thoughts of someone random walking in but she was right. I had no choice, so I lifted my hands on top of my head. Then spent a moment so she could get a good look. It was not much to look at it though, which made it rather embarrassing. I was stood in front of this beautiful woman, in her bar completely naked doing a slow twirl. It felt surreal but wasn't something I could enjoy.

The fear was really taking over me as I was the most compromising location I'd been all day. There was always a chance someone could come in and catch me.

As I finished the final turn I gestured to Kim if this was enough.*

"Come over, finish your pint first." as she pats the seat next to her

*I made my way over to her, all the while leaving hands at my side. It seemed clear that she would not want me covering up and if I weren't to comply she might feel it necessary to keep me like this a bit longer.

As I began to sip at my drink. The urge to simply down it in one go was stopped by will in my body to do it. I'm not sure if it was nerves or maybe the fact we'd had a big breakfast that morning. It was becoming a struggle to finish it. I knew full well that she would not allow me to have my clothes back until it was gone.*

"I know that maybe this was pushing it too far but you can relax. I'm sure you'll enjoy your drink more if you did." she reasoned

*The thought of joy no longer was my main concern. It felt like the sooner it was gone, the sooner this would be over.

Eventually the last drop made it's way down my throat as I placed the glass on the table.

I didn't say anything, just prayed I would get some mercy.*

"Okay now I feel bad. Here, get dressed" she relented

"Oh thank you so much" I gushed

"Aww I thought we were only getting started" Cindy replied

"Maybe another time Cind" Kim suggested

*As I put the last of my clothes on the girls then broke out in laughter*

"What?" I questioned

"Should I tell him or do you want to?" Cindy asked

"No it should be me" Kim says as she tries to gain composure

"Tell me what?" as I was beginning to get confused

"Well this wasn't really as risky that you thought" she explained

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I'd told Cindy about this idea a while ago and well. I texted her today because I knew she was the only person working today" she continued

"Go on" I gestured

"So I suggested we have a lock in. This would mean I could let you feel all the thrills without any of the risk. I didn't mean to lie to you" she says

"Wow" I stood stunned

"Can you forgive me?" she pleaded

"Forgive you? I could kiss you. Thank you so much" I replied

*We then embraced with a big hug, she then knew how happy I was with what she had done for me. Even though I wondered at times if she was just being mean. She explained after that she did enjoy having such control over me but had no intention of putting me into any real danger.

I was glad she had pushed me towards my fantasy. It felt real which is all that mattered to me.*

I hope you've enjoyed this story but this is the end.

Maybe I'll continue on with these characters with other ideas, if I can think of anymore.

If you have, give a rating and leave a comment. Any thoughts are welcome. Thank you reading either way.

My Real Experiences

The following 8 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 07-23-2020, 06:32 PM   #15
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole story. You are a very good writer. Keep up the good work and have fun.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk