View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 11:23 AM   #8951
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
First, apologies for disappearing in the midst of the time when my promise was active. It was due to a number of unexpected circumstances. All I can say is, it's 2020. Sorry about that!

I've come back to say thank you to everyone (especially *CASSIE*) for catching all the PRIME numbers while my promise was active.

Because of all the vigilant posting, every "PRIME NEXT" and every PRIME number was called out, leaving me with the impressive total of 1,025 ballbusts to accomplish.

I look forward to completing those tasks that everyone so generously gave me. I'll report back again when done.
Well it's been a LONG time since I made my promise, but fortunately this thread allows as long as is necessary to complete promises. I feel like there should be some penalty for taking so long, but apparently there is none, so that's just fine.

As of this afternoon, I have completed my 1,025 ball busts! My balls are properly swollen and red and sore ... which is a proper state for balls belonging to someone like me to be in.

Thanks again for all the busts you gave me!

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote