View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 08:03 AM   #26
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD
Default 2nd humiliation

My last boarding school had huge grounds and there was a wooded area behind the tennis courts where we often played.

One day I was walking near there with Annie, a girl I liked a lot. We were talking about kissing and touching and I was so suprised when she said to me she'd really like to see my penis. Just by saying so gave me an instant hard on. This became the classic "Let me see yours and I'll show you mine".
We both wanted to so we decided to go to the woods.
A group of girls were playing tennis and called out "where did we think we were going".
"just to be alone and talk" Annie replied
I was a little worried because those girls were very loud and known bullies

Annie and I found a good spot to be alone and after checking that no one could see we agreed to show each other both at the same time.
She turned her back on me, lifted her skirt and took off her panties.
I dropped my pants and underpants to my knees and covering my penis with my hands said I was ready

Annie turned around and said "ok then remove your hands"
I did so and saw how wide-eyed she had become. This was clearly a first for her. Well it was close to a first for me too

Annie sat back on a fallen tree trunk and lifted her skirt. I wasnt going to easily forget the sight of her black bush and how shy she looked about showing it to me.
I allowed her to touch me and she did, even though she looked so shy about it. I knew how she felt because I too was battling with my shyness too.

She held mine in her hand and remarked on how hard and warm it was.
It was then that we were disturbed by the sound of whispers and a twig breaking. The girls from the tennis courts had followed and were spying on us

I bent over to pull up my pants but I was too slow. I was being grabbed from behind, lost my balance and fell to the ground.
Annie was shouting at them to stop but she was ignored. One girl made towards her and she ran away.

Rosemary, who was clearly the leader of thie group sent one of the younger girls after Annie. "just make sure she doesnt go blabbing to anyone".

I was held down and unable to resist all of them so I lay there helpless, unable to move. They were all taking a good look.

One of the girls, Liz was sent back to the courts to get the skipping ropes that were left there
Next thing my wrists were being tied and each wrist tied to small trees
"Its a shame we dont have more rope" Rosemary said "I'd like to tie his ankles too. We'll just have to sit on them"
She told Liz and Fiona to sit on my ankles

I was so helples, spreadeagled on the ground with 4 girls looking and making remarks about my dick.
Then I heard footseps coming towards us and heads were turning
It was Denise, the girl who was sent after Annie only to my suprise Annie was with her.
Denise said that Annie wanted to be acepted in the group which is why she came back. Denise had told her to.
Rosemary then said to prove she was one of them she had to do as she was told. She was told to rub my dick until I came.

Probably because I was young and this was so new to me I was scared at the time and a bit ashamed. I put up a strugle but it was useless. The more I pulled the tighter the ropes became. I'm usually very shy but I eventualy I gave up the struggle and let things hapen.

Annie was rubbing my dick quite slowly and you could see the swolen helmet of my dick poking out betwen her fingers.
I saw that all of the girls were looking and their expresions were like a mixture of excitement and curiosity.

I have to admit it didn't take long for me to cum. Even I was suprised at how high it went. Like a geyser spurting up from between Annies fingers.

After that Rosemary said they should go back and resume their game. All of them left giggling and talking about what they'd done. Only Annie stayed.

Annie apologised telling me that Denise had threatened her what could happen that night in the dorm. I said it was ok and we could stay friends.
I remarked that I was happy that it was her that touched me and not one of those awful girls

Annie untied me. and we used my underpants to clean up.
We walked back together.
In a way I wanted to talk about what had happened but found myself changing the subject
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote