View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 12:22 PM   #14
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiccoN View Post
I saw an interesting dare posted here somewhere earlier, I think I remember most of it:
Go to a public restroom, with only one toilet. Lock the door. Your goal is to cum, but you're only allowed to touch the seat of the toilet. How you choose to masturbate with this rule is up to you.
Every time someone knocks or tries to open the door, smack your balls with the toilet seat ^-^
Thank you for this

I found the nearest toilet with only one still which was hard as many have more than one. Got in the stool and locked the door, pulled my underwear down and started humping the toilet, as I got close to coming after about 5minutes someone knocked at the door so I dropped the toilet seat on my balls which hurt. It then took me about 3minutes before I got close to cumming again and I managed to cum just before someone came to knock again

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote