View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 05:28 PM   #6
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba51 View Post
Wear a dress and panties under your clothes
Thank you for ths dare

For the first day i went for a plain short black dress which woulf be easy to move around in just to see how hard it would be. My first location was the town center to grab some food and something to eat. It soon became uncomfortable sitting with a tight dress underneath my clothes. After my food i had to go to the toilet which wasnt fun. Thankfully no one was around so i dint need to use the cubicles. My next location was the shops to look around so i spent as much time as possible lookin around.

For the second day i went for a more colourful dress which was a little tighter but alot longer so i had a bulge around my legs as i was wearin jeans. Likewise i stop of to grab some food which i chose a busier place to eat. I decided to eat at mcdonalds as it was quick. After food i went for a walk along the river as it was rathr warm. I took my hoddie of and walked around in a tshirt and jeans with the dress under. It wasnt long before i went home as i had a few thingst to do at home. Whilst at home i done some cleaning and also sat down for a few hours watching a film.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote