View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 02:21 AM   #38
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 12

Sitting on the plug sent more sensations of pain through Kates body as her weight pushed it deeper inside her. The drive back to Jades house was a blur, Kate was exhausted and drifted in and out of consciousness, she just wanted the day to end, as the car pulled in to the long driveway the fear of what Jade still had planned for her snapped her awake.
"Get the bags" was all Jade said as she got out the car with Scott and went into the house, Kate hurried around to the trunk and struggled as she tried to pick up all the bags in one go, she knew Jade would just use it as an excuse to punish her if she tried to make two trips.
"Follow me" Jade said as Kate entered the house and proceeded to walk up the wide curving staircase, Kate followed Jades tight firm little ass as it swayed up the stairs, catching the occasional flash of her white panties under the short skirt. She led Kate to the door of one of the spare bedrooms in the house, of which there were several.
Jade opened the doors to a wardrobe "Hang the clothes in there, and put everything else in those draws" she said, indicating a chest of draws by the bed. Then she left, leaving Kate alone with her thoughts as she obediently did as she was told.
When Kate was done she daren't leave the room, even though there was no sign of anyone and the house was quiet, she sat down on the bed and jumped up again quickly as the plug was pushed into her painfully, she momentarily considered laying on the bed, her exhaustion made the bed look incredibly tempting, but fear of being caught relaxing stopped her, she just stood there, contemplating her life, and what the future holds.
Eventually she heard Jade approach and her stomach lurched "God that guy knows how to fuck" She said cheerfully as she walked in "I hope I haven't kept you waiting"
"No Madam Jade" Kate said meekly
"Get on your knees, I've got a present for you" Instantly Kate dropped to the floor, she had a good idea what was coming. Sure enough she felt Jade grip her hair and direct her face to her pussy, lifting up her skirt with the other hand "here's a nice cream pie, make sure you suck it all out like a good little bitch"
Kate pressed her mouth to Jades tight little shaven pussy and sealed her lips around it as firmly as she could, then sucking and wriggling her tongue inside her working it around and as deeply as she could, she could taste Scotts cum as it trickled out and into her mouth, this spurred her on and her licking and sucking became more enthusiastic, please be happy with me, please don't punish me any more, was all Kate had running through her mind, the taste of Scotts cum was causing a slight tingling in her pussy, fuck, she felt like such a slut. Making Jade happy was forefront in her mind though, she was scared of her, of what she'd do next, already she'd been conditioned to do whatever she was told without question, knowing the consequences of any sign of rebellion would be severe.
After a while Kate had cleaned out Jades pussy as best she could, Jade pulled her head away, looking down into her face she said "Now my clit, I want another cum" with that Kates face was forced tight into her crotch again.
Buried deep in her pussy Kates tongue flicked and wriggled frantically over Jades moist little clit, please cum, please cum, she begged silently, she had to keep Jade happy, she tried every trick she could think of, nibbling and sucking her clit between her teeth, rolling her tongue round and round it, holding it between her lips and sucking it in, then flicking her tongue from side to side over it. Eventually she could sense Jade was getting close and she speeded up, flicking, sucking, nibbling, please cum Jade, please cum. Jades pleasure was all that mattered at that moment, she needed her approval, she knew she owned her, that her life depended on keeping her happy. Jade came and squirted slightly, Kate swallowed it, almost hungrily, hoping Jade would be pleased with her enthusiasm.
Jade released her head and sat on the bed, then flopped backwards so she was laying with her legs hanging off the edge "Good slut, clean me up" was all she said, opening her legs a bit.
Kate shuffled forward and pushed her head under Jades skirt, then proceeded to lick up her juices and some traces of Scotts cum from her thighs and around her pussy where her face had just smeared it all around. Eventually Kate thought she'd licked up every trace of mess from Jades body and she sat back on her heels, head bowed and waited for Jades next command.
Jade just lay there, eyes closed, please don't fall asleep, please, was all Kate could think, she needed to get home, to try and get some rest, she considered making a noise to rouse her but then thought better of it.
After what seemed like hours, but was probably just a few minutes Jade stirred and sat up "Good bitch, you're learning" She said when she saw Kate kneeling there waiting patiently. She got to her feet "Up" she commanded and Kate stood up, keeping her head bowed.
Jade walked around Kate, she could feel her eyes all over her body and a shiver ran up her spine, she felt Jades hand caressing her ass cheeks "mmmmmm, such a nice shapely ass" she whispered "you'll be showing it off to everyone from now on" she felt fingers sliding between her cheeks and suddenly the plug that was filling her poor stretched little hole was pulled out roughly.
Kate let out an involuntary yelp as the widest part of the plug left her body. Jade walked around to stand in front of Kate, holding the plug up to her face "Look at the filth you've left on my plug you disgusting little skank" Kate stood there trembling, looking at the dirty butt plug, it didn't smell pleasant at all "I buy you a nice present with MY MONEY, and that's the state you leave it in" Kate was getting scared now, Jade was obviously not finished tormenting her today, what did she fucking expect, she'd rammed it up her ass a couple of hours ago, of course it was dirty.
"I-I'm sorry Madam Jade" she stammered
"Sorry, you should be fucking sorry" Jade jeered, she could see Kate's lip trembling, she was close to tears.
"Open!" she commanded, holding the plug in front of Kates mouth, obediently her mouth shot open, she felt the dirty plug being forced between her lips, the taste made her cringe and the smell of the plug under her nose was stronger now "Fucking suck it clean you bitch"
Kate started to suck and lick it, she only had the tip in her mouth as it was far too wide to fit all the way in, how the fuck had this thing fitted in her ass she thought. She was looking directly into Jades eyes as she did it, humiliation and shame burned through her as she enthusiastically sucked up her dirt from the plug, hoping it would placate Jade.
When the tip of the plug was clean Jade dropped it on the floor, "Get down there and lick it clean, if I find a speck of your dirt on it I'll whip your ass" Kate dropped to her knees and pressed her mouth to the plug, chasing it round the floor as it rolled around, not daring to hold it still with her hand, she could feel cool air entering her gaping asshole as she bent over, she'd never felt so open and exposed, her tongue flicked all over it and it was soon covered in drool.
Eventually she was happy she'd cleaned it properly, it left a taste in her mouth that she didn't think she'd ever get rid of, she sat back on her heels "I-I've finished Madam Jade" she said quietly.
Jade picked up the plug and inspected it, eventually she had to concede there wasn't any dirt on it and threw it in the drawer with the rest of the toys.
"Get up" Jade ordered, Kate struggled to her feet, her legs were tired, Jade seemed determined to make sure she never had a chance to rest.
"You'll bring a selection of panties and bras tomorrow, you'll leave them here. We'll be adding to your wardrobe soon enough, every morning I'll dress you for school from the selection of clothes you've got here, understand?"
"Yes Madam Jade" fuck, this was just a nightmare, Kate knew every day was going to be filled with unrelenting humiliation, she didn't know how long she'd be able to endure it.
"Now fuck off, you'll be back here a seven tomorrow, and keep your phone close, if you miss a message you'll fucking pay"
Shit "Madam Jade, please may I have my top back" she begged forlornly, knowing the answer.
Jade raised her eyebrows "Seriously? Are you really still here? FUCK...OFF"
Kate just ran, down the stairs and out the door, she retrieved her bag from the back of Jades car, fumbling through it with shaking hands she searched for her keys, for fuck sake, where are they? Panic started to fill her at the thought that she might have lost them, or more likely Jade or Scott had taken them. Eventually she found them and let out a huge sigh of relief.
She sat in the car, engine running as the air conditioning cooled her, she needed to calm herself before she tried to drive home. It was nearly dark now, but the longer she waited the quieter it would be and the less chance of being spotted driving home topless. Finally she couldn't wait any longer, tiredness was overtaking her, she needed to sleep and she set off.
Her heart pounded in her chest as her eyes darted around, praying no one looked over at her and spotted her predicament, or even worse the police noticed her and stopped her. By the time she reached the parking lot of her apartment building she was a wreck, she was sure a few people walking down the sidewalk had spotted her, but that was the least of her worries right now. Just a dash into the building to her apartment to go.
She sat there for a couple of minutes, looking all around for any sign of activity, when she was sure there was no one around she got out the car and ran inside the building, panting, she made it to her front door without running in to anyone, fumbling the key in the lock she opened the door and collapsed against the wall as the door shut behind her. Suddenly she wondered where Jim was, if he saw her coming home like this she'd have a lot of explaining to do, luckily he was asleep on the couch as usual, she went to the bedroom and took that damn skirt off and pulled a robe on.
She looked in on the kids who were sound asleep, she wished she could wake them and play with them for a while, to try and get back some normality into her life, distract herself from her thoughts, but she let them sleep, it was late and she was just too tired.
After fixing herself a sandwich she crawled into bed and tried to sleep, Jim would probably join her later if he woke up, otherwise she'd find him still asleep on the couch, empty beer cans scattered on the floor around him.
Just as sleep was starting to come her phone beeped, she snapped awake with a jolt, fuck, no, please no more, she cried inside. She picked up the phone, there was a picture of several sheets of paper scattered on a table.
As she was looking at it a message appeared "93, you useless cunt. Looks like they'll be someone else joining the party" Kate groaned out loud, punching the pillow, FUCK. She lay there, the thoughts of what tomorrow may bring rushing through her mind, praying the blessed relief of sleep would come soon.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote