Thread: Fiction: F stands for Flogger
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 05:39 PM   #4
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 3

Okay guys. Here is finally chapter 3. I know I promised to have this written a while ago but life has been crazy so here it is now. Hope you all enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Camille’s POV
I texted Jackie to tell her that I wouldn’t be around for lunch and I wouldn’t be around for class this afternoon. Then I put my phone down on the desk.
“So what will this entail? And what the hell are in the box?”
He just laughed for a second. “This will entail us looking at that conversation that we had that one night that you got really drunk and we finally talked just the two of us.” He leaned back on the desk carefully looking at me. “As for the box it is a mystery to you at least and will remain that way until Friday evening when you get to my place.”
I looked at him feeling my insides tighten. “So are you going to remind me what I said to you that night that I got so drunk that I can’t remember what I actually said to you.” I blushed feeling kind of guilty that I could not remember what I had said that night to him.
He smirked, “You really don’t remember what you said?” He waited for me to shake my head, maybe if I knew what night it was then I might remember but at the moment I didn’t remember a single thing or even us talking. “It was a conversation we had on the first Saturday we had soccer. Your temper was going off on the field and you landed yourself into quite a bit of trouble.” He stopped, smirking at me even bigger. “Memories starting to come back to you?”
I held my hand up for a minute trying to remember that night. I remembered the practice he was referring to but for the life of me I couldn’t remember that night. “No sorry I mean I remember the practice, but I guess I got too drunk that night to remember much else.”
He glared at me. “You shouldn’t get that drunk it isn’t good for you.” He slid into the desk gesturing me to do the same. This time I didn’t fight my instincts and allowed myself to slip onto the seat of the desk where I was sitting. “That night we sat there away from everyone else. You confessed to me that when you aren’t on the field that you are extremely submissive. When you are on the field you let your anger out and allow it to explode. But when you go a few days without letting your submissive side out your temper is even worse than it ever has been.”
I covered my mouth. I can’t believe that I actually said that. “I said that to you? I must have really been drunk that night.”
“Well you did say that. Now we need to have a little discussion about rules that will be followed for the foreseeable future. They are written down for you in the other envelope as well as a list of limits and likes and dislikes that needs to be filled out by Thursday morning.” He pointed to the envelope. “Read it right now. I am going out to get some lunch, do you have something to eat?”
I blushed shaking my head. “It was make lunch or be on-time for school. I chose to be on-time for school and was going to skip lunch and spend it on the field.”
He shook his head, glaring at me. “Just READ! Now!”
With that he left the room. Leaving me with the envelope and the one small box that are still in my bag. I took the papers out of the envelope and then looked in my bag at the box as my fingers itched to open it. How would he know if I just took one little peek at the box? I decided against it for a moment and decided to take a look at what these things were in the envelope.
The first page was a letter from Logan to me.

Camille,
You once told me that I could call you Cam. And so we will keep that behind closed doors completely for the moment.
So you have agreed to the deal. You are mine for the time being. We will begin on Friday and hopefully that through each weekend and maybe more if it’s needed you will be able to calm down and listen enough to control that inner animal.
On the following pages you will find the following things –
- Instructions for Friday evening.
- Rules to be followed with consequences
- List of toys
- Activities
Logan

I continued reading going onto page two and the instructions for Friday evening. We were due to have practice Friday night after classes from 3-6pm but I started reading anyway.

Friday night instructions
We do have practice, but I have spoken to your coach as well as my own and explained the situation to them concerning this math issue and we will be excused from practice at 4:30. You are to bring both boxes with you to school and they will sit in your locker for the entire day.
After practice, you will grab them and meet me at the door to the parking lot. You’ll be coming home with me that night. On Wednesday I will give you a list of clothes you’ll need for the weekend and you can bring them with you on Thursday.
Friday will be a mystery to you. I have done plenty of research about this and so I know what to have planned. To calm some fears for you we will be sleeping in separate rooms. I have a 3-bedroom apartment which will be semi renovated this week, so it should be ready for Friday when you get there for work.
So onto the Rules and consequences that will be assigned for each

I turned all the pages over putting my head into my hands just as the door opened. I turned to see Logan walk in the door with a tray of food. He smiled placing the tray in front of me. “Eat now. You know the rules about soccer team players and food right?”
I nodded. “Yes I know the rules. You have to eat 3 meals a day.”
He smiled at me, “and have you been following that rule?”
I shook my head blushing slightly. “I have been occasionally forgetting about lunch and sometimes just having some small things for dinner not a full meal.”
He shook his head pointing at the food. “Well it seems that you need to keep a food diary for me then too. You can add that to the list of rules.”
I glared at him slightly. “I haven’t gotten to reading the rules yet. I was slightly scared and annoyed after reading the first couple of pages.”
He nodded. “And too distracted by the box in your bag?”
My mouth gapped open. “I want to know what’s inside.”
“Well you can’t. Now be a good girl and eat. Then we will go over the rules that you are to follow til the end of the semester. And hey you never know you might really actually enjoy yourself. They might give you some structure that you are so desperately seeking.”
With that he grabbed the papers and a pen pointing to the food on the tray that I had barely even touched.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"

Last edited by eevee.velvet; 03-25-2018 at 12:20 AM.
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote