Thread: Fiction: The Palace on the Beach
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 02:37 AM   #27
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Zaheera had reported back to Madam Li twice before, and both at the appointed time on Thursdays, and Madam Li had always been prepared - in her business suit, with her trusty tablet and stylus. It was apparent that this time Zaheera had caught her unprepared. Madam Li was dressed only in a short white silken robe that she was holding closed with one hand, without her make up, and her face was somewhat flushed. "I am very sorry Madam. But you told me if there was something very important, that I should come to you immediately," answered Zaheera, staring at her feet. Madam Li cast a furtive glance in to her apartment, then held the door open. "Alright, then come in quick."

As she passed through the door being held open by Madam Li, Zaheera could smell the soap on her freshly showered skin, that evoked memories of that morning when she had unsuccessfully attempted the test. That had been her last sexual encounter. Contrary to what she had thought, life in the harem hasn't been a non-stop debauchery... well, at least not so far. Rachel was obviously not leaning bisexual, and had not used Zaheera for anything other than her personal errands and the twice daily breast massages for inducing breast growth and lactation.

The dimly lit room was refreshingly cool, and the air-conditioner responsible for that was humming softly. Madam Li padded over to the divan and sat down at the end with the arm. The other side of the divan was covered with a haphazardly thrown blanket, on which rested her tablet, screen side down. She had obviously been resting covered by the blanket looking at something on the tablet when Zaheera had knocked. As Zaheera squatted down on the floor at Madam Li's feet, something peeking out from under the folds of the blanket caught her eye, only visible from that angle. In spite of her fear of this petite but formidable Asian woman, Zaheera felt a moment of warmness towards her, knowing that she was a woman after all, as much a prisoner here as Zaheera was, in some sense, all alone in this place with her own intimate needs, which only that tiny pink vibrator hurriedly hidden under the blanket could satisfy.

"So, what is it that is so urgent?"

As Zaheera began recounting her long conversation with Gundik Rachel, Madam Li instinctively reached out to the tablet where she usually made notes, but stopped herself. It was obvious that whatever was currently displayed on the screen was something Madam Li didn't want her to see, and in combination with the vibrator that she had glimpsed, Zaheera could guess what it probably was.

"So, Rachel wants you to spy on the prince and princess Suleika... Do you know what could happen to you if the princess finds out that you even talked about this?"

Zaheera nodded. No, it wasn't that she knew exactly, but it was not that hard to guess. Madam Li was implying that if Zaheera had any brains, her best option would be to go to princess Suleika and rat out Rachel... but she simply couldn't. Yes, there were no friends here, but she was no sociopath - she couldn't simply just trade off people for her own benefit.

Madam Li's frown deepened as the silence grew. This stupid white bitch might get them both in trouble. If this woman were tortured, she would blurt out everything, and even at this point, it would get Madam Li in trouble - well, at least necessitate a hasty departure via emergency channels, which would be detrimental to her career in the long run. It may have been a mistake to trust this naive white woman, but that first sexual encounter in a long time had weakened her defenses at the time... and she needed a way to get more information on certain things, and a slave would have more access to those details than an administrator would. Yes, this would be a risk, but on the other hand - the information that Rachel wanted this woman to find out might also be valuable to her and the people she reported to.

"As you know, I can't be any part of this," stated Madam Li flatly. "My advice to you would be to forget that this conversation ever happened, and also forget the conversation you had with Gundik Rachel." She paused, and added with emphasis,"Do you understand?"

Zaheera nodded. She had half expected this.

"Oh, and by the way, " continued Madam Li, "I am planning to do some staff rotations for the junior Pengiring, so that they can learn from the more senior ones. As of next Sunday, I am assigning you to the staff of Princess Suleika, and moving one of her staff to Gundik Rachel. You will be with the Princess for a week. Learn well. I know that the prince will be visiting her in the middle of next week, so it would be a good opportunity for you to gain experience. Until I announce this, you have no knowledge of this change, do you understand?"

A wave of relief spread through Zaheera as she began to understand the meaning behind the words. With this swap, any information leak would have another potential culprit - the harem slave from the princess's staff joining Rachel's (who might have gossiped while serving Rachel). At the same time, it would also give a chance for the princess to spy on Rachel, if she so desired, leveling the playing field. Madam Li, of course, would stay neutral and above suspicion.

"Is there anything else?" questioned Madam Li, in a tone that suggested that it was time for Zaheera to leave. As soon as Zaheera left, would Madam Li continue what she had been doing, with the vibrator hidden under the blanket? Or had this discussion killed her mood? Zaheera felt guilty for disturbing the woman's private pleasure, but the deed had already been done.

"I could give you a massage," the words escaped her lips before Zaheera could stop them. Images of Madam Li pleasuring herself floated through her mind. "...Madam" she added, remembering her place, but that pause could not be erased. "I... I could help you relax a bit, maybe", she added, blushing, digging the hole deeper.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 08-17-2021 at 07:52 AM.
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote