Thread: Fiction: The Palace on the Beach
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 10:47 AM   #21
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
I was overjoyed to see another installment and even happier after reading it. Love your work. Keep them coming. Please!
Thanks . Here's a short installment. Either I stop at this cliff hanger, or spend a week or so writing up to the next...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bed had been a huge four poster bed, a veritable bed for a princess, with sheer white curtains hanging down from a blue satin canopy and the most comfortable mattress that Rachel had ever slept in until then. The woman had brought her dinner in the sitting/dining area of the suite, which Rachel had eaten dressed only in bra and panties under a pink bathrobe. After clearing the dishes (which simply involved placing them outside the main door to be collected), the woman and announced that she would be sleeping on a mattress that she unrolled at the foot of the bed, in case Rachel needed her. Even at home Rachel had mostly slept with her mother in the same room and same bed (except when her mother was on "night duty" of course), and the thought of sleeping alone in a strange place had scared her. She was happy that the woman had offered to sleep in the same room.

After a brief WhatsApp call with her mother, gushing about the luxury she is experiencing (leaving out the interrogation and the little details about the toilet and the shaving of her pubic hair), Rachel was ready for bed. She took out the pink Hello Kitty pajamas she had bought for this trip, but the woman took out a beautiful white silk nightie from a closet and insisted that she wear it. "For first night must be very pretty", the woman had said, with the true meaning of the first three words escaping Rachel, as she assumed that they referred to the first night of her stay here. At home, Rachel had usually slept with her bra and panties under her pajamas as her mother did. The nightie didn't have room for a bra, and it had been a new experience for Rachel to feel the incredibly soft material of the nightie rubbing against her nipples.

She had been almost falling asleep in the dimmed light when the sound of fists thudding against the main door startled Rachel awake. The woman had immediately got up from her mattress and padded to the door. A softly spoken question had been answered by a terse male voice from outside the door, and Rachel heard the lock click open. Click of leather shoes and thud of heavy boots followed.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote