View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 04:24 PM   #19
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
Well, hello! I come bearing questions for you, as promised, sorry it took me so long to be polite and come back to interrogate in return. So, without further ado, it is time for me to be asking ze qvestions!

1. How easy was it for you to find your partner?
Easy is a loose term haha. It was easy to find her because we lived in the same dorm building in college and had gotten to know each other as friends. It was not easy in convincing her to be more than friends for a variety of reasons, but we got there in the end!

2. What attracted you to her in the first instance?
Her confidence has always been something that just makes me wet with lust and desire.
3. Why is the sad cebu sad?
Because it is hard to pronounce his name?
4. What's the most embarrassing thing about you that someone else finds just lovely that you really really wish they wouldn't?
I have a mole on my left butt cheek that I always struggle to hide, but my girlfriend thinks it is fucking adorable
5. What's the most humiliating fantasy you have that you would like to live out but can't pluck up the courage?
I want my girlfriend to bring five or more of her guy friends over and to watch as they gangbang me, but I can’’t convince myself that I like guys and cocks that much to be able to do it
6. In what ways are paprika crisps of the Devil and against the laws of God and man?
Because paprika is only for scenting pirate flesh before they are eaten by an island of cannibals
7. What's your favourite fictional character and why?
A mixture of Hermione and Anastasia Steele haha. I am smart like Hermione, but god do I love being submissive, even though I am tentative about it sometimes
8. If you could create your perfect world, just for you, what would you base it on and why?
There would be a version of Hogwarts, but only for sexy women who are also kinky and there would be a class about using magic for kinky sex. That is where we would live. The rest of the world would be city style with a huge park in the middle to make it feel green and beautiful. The city skyscrapers would be designed like old Roman citadels and architecture, because it is prettier
9. Make-up or not? Why?
Mostly not, I like my natural beauty, but makeup if I am going out
10. Big and bushy pubes or shaved or somewhere in between?
Shaved and waxed

11. Could you recommend a good TV comedy that I may not have seen?
Single Parents
12. Say, do you like cloth?
Do I like cloth? I prefer DriFit material or lace or silk.
13. Lifestyle control or public humiliation dares? Why would you choose what you did?
Public Humiliation...I like cumming too much
14. Are you superstitious? If so, did you worry I'd stop at thirteen?
Only sometimes, so no. Actually, my lucky number is 13 haha
15. Why does the chicken always follow the duck?
The chicken is too scared to lead, but ducks fly together, even if they are leading chickens.

I look forward to your answers and am pleased to have met you!
Thank you for the awesome questions!
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SasssySlavePuppy for this post: