Thread: Non-Fiction: The Shanghai Girl
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 11:32 PM   #19
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammylikes View Post
My bad, I'm new to kinktalk. Can I add you then ?
Sure, just send me an add request on kinktalk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
She stayed in the same position, knees bent under her belly, with her ass raised up in the air, with her cunt spasming. Here is an approximation of the position she was in, as reproduced by her at a later date in her bathroom (the knees were bent more on the bed, with the calves almost touching the thighs). She was panting like a dog.

I pulled her panties off her, and then pulled her dress off her hips while she was still maintaining the position. "Take off your bra, slut," I demanded. She changed to a squatting position on the bed and started taking off her bra. That's when I noticed how much cunt juice was leaking out of her. It was hanging in streams from her hairy cunt lips and dripping on to the sheets. She had definitely one of the wettest cunts I have been in.

I let her lie down and relax a bit to catch her breath before I grabbed her hair with my left hand and pulled her head towards my crotch without a word. She only hesitated a couple of seconds before she understood what was expected of her. Her lips closed on the tip of the condom and started moving up and down a few millimeters in the worst blow job I've experienced in a long time.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote