Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 05:05 PM   #48
Phaedo
getDare Devil

For pain receivers:
  1. Do you have male or female genitalia? male
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? yes, very much
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there? squeezing, biting, scratching, slapping, pinching
  4. What do you like about it? it's very intense and makes me feel very possessed by my partner
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? ropes/cord, crops, pegs, sounds, pin wheel
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? yes, by my partner
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? Yes, bruises and sometimes brush burns
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? probably getting hit hard in the balls. I don't enjoy that. It's not a sexy pain
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so? yes, probably when there'sloss of skin integrity and end up bleeding
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? start slow, find out what works for you, and always have a safeword
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote