View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 02:30 AM   #3888
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Granted. The genie, irritated at having to google yet another isekai, spawn you in to Yggdrasil, in to the body of Bukubukuchagama, the blob of pink flesh considered by the NPCs of the tomb of Nazarick to be one of the 41 supreme beings - Since the NPCs can't count beyond 41 (new cannon!) you can only be substituted, not created new. Further irritated by having to spell that ludicrous name, the genie transfers Bukubukuchagama's consciousness and voice to your body on Earth. This sets off an unfortunate chain of events on Earth, when a grown ass man suddenly starts speaking Japanese in a high-pitched Japanese girl voice and trying to spawn NPCs, leading to stays in psychiatric hospitals and one highly publicized but failed exorcism by the pope in a desperate attempt to show that religious mumbo-jumbo still has some relevance in the 21st century.

Back in the isekai, however, things get much worse. Since you don't speak Japanese (which, somehow is the standard language in all isekai), and you now speak in a man's voice, Aura and all the other floor guardian NPCs flee from your presence. Touch Me and Yamaiko bring you in front of Ainz Ooal Gown. The lich overlord reads your mind and discovers the existence of genies. Combining the powers of Five Elements Overcoming and Ouroboros at a dwarf smithy, the lich lord overcomes the game mechanics and creates the Golden Orb of Summoning (new cannon!) which summons the genie who caused all this mess. Lich lord commands the genie to reverse the personality swap, so that he can have his buku... something back.

In the meanwhile, the pope, embarrassed by his failure, secretly summons a surgeon from Bambino Gesł Hospital, who is also an Opus Dei adherent, and asks him to perform a lobotomy on you. However, the surgeon, being a urologist, botches the surgery, leaving your body paralyzed and unable to speak (which kinda solves one problem), with the urethra connected to your cerebrospinal canal, causing pee to get excreted through a special hole made in your nose through the cribiform plate.

It's at this moment that the personality swap gets reversed.

I wish I had an old rusty 1940s VW beetle with a mid-mounted 500 HP ferrari engine with the relevant suspension, transmission and torque distribution installed.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post: