View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 06:49 PM   #15
Bloxo
getDare Devil

After the last dare, tensions had risen in some and fallen in others, Edward was filled with rage at Laura and the girls, it burned him up inside, he felt physically violated and could now only think of revenge, he was not a violent man, but if they had been guys he would be tearing in to them right now. Tina too felt violated, the expectation of the crowd had driven her to comply with the dare, she hadn't been able to look Edward in the eye during or after, right now Laura had just made two enemies in the group.
Meanwhile Hana didn't know how to feel, she found the whole thing exciting, but it was her own brother, she should be feeling sick, but instead she was getting a funny feeling inside her, she then suddenly bolted up and ran for the woods, clutching her mouth as she did so. Holly and Laura ran after her.
"Well if we're a takings a break." Giles stood up and went off the nearest tall grass. Edward rose and followed him over, John too saw this as a que to catch up with the lads interpretation of the evening so far. Beth went over to check on Tina, who was still sat quietly.
The boys huddled up against the tree line and began, they let Edward go first. It took him a little time to compose his first sentence after the dare, but it came out as:
"Fucking bitches!...Why did you guys just stand there?!"
"Whoaah dude we thought youds love it!" Giles broke in, desperate to clear the air between the guys.
"Yeah sorry mate, I didn't realise you'd be upset, it all just happened so quickly!" Stammered John. Edward still seemed upset but he started to ease up a bit on the guys, he probably would have done the same in their position.
"Fine, but you guys owe me a favour."
"Anything bud!" Giles and john seemed to chime in unison.
"I need revenge, something horrible has to happen to Laura, Holly, Beth and Tina, Especially Laura and Tina."
"I think Tina feels pretty bad about it, it looks like she may be crying over there." Edward turned his head to look, his heart sunk a tad and he now realised that she was almost as much a victim as him and started focusing on the other three, it was at this point that John took the dildo out from his leg and showed it to the guys. Giles and Edward grinned, they had an idea. They continued to conspire, Giles had brought some goodies of his own.
While meanwhile Holly and Laura looked after Hana, who had recovered a great deal by now. Tina too had seemed to become more stable, in fact, after a short while she came over to the lads and dragged Edward away to have a chat, and after seeing them hug, the boys saw Edward start to whisper into Tina's ear and her nodding, she would help the boys in Edwards revenge. the group was now split down the middle and Laura was in the main firing line now!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post: