View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 03:08 AM   #23
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtO View Post
In the last years many remote toys came on the market. These toys can be controlled with a mobile via the Internet. Company’s like e.g. OhMiBod, Lovense, We-vibe, or Satisfyer have different products of remote controlled toys.

These questions are for owner of remote controlled toys (RCT).

If you have more than one RCT, you may answer these questions for every toy.
Device:
  1. Which remote controlled vibrator(s) do you have? A Lovehoney knickers vibe
  2. How long hold the batteries? Not entirely sure as not timed it but at least an hour
  3. Is your device controllable over internet? I believe so but not sure how reliable, I have never used the feature
  4. Has the RCT different power mode? Yes
  5. At which point at your body does the RCT stimulate you? Clit
  6. Is the RCT fixed at the right place when you place it there? Yes I sits within my knickers and doesn't slip or I can use the underwear it comes with to secure it best
  7. Can these RCT bring you to an orgasm? I don't ever orgasm but it gets me to as close as I get
  8. How long does it take with max power or the most intensive mode to reach an orgasm with the RCT? about 5 minutes
  9. What happen if you use the RCT on minimum power for 15 minutes without delay(you have fun, you are wet, you are near an edge, you may cum, you will cum, you will have more than one orgasm)? I will be close to an edge
  10. What happen if you use the RCT on maximum power or the most intensive mode without delay(you have fun, you are wet, you are near an edge, you may cum, you will cum, you will have more than one orgasm)? I have fun
  11. How loud is the RCT? Can other people hear the vibration when you use the RCT outside? Quite quiet but it does also depend on what I am doing at the time. Usually outside unless it is silent nobody would hear it.
  12. What is the biggest disadvantage of your RCT? Its not particularly comfortable for a long time
  13. What feature of your RCB do you like most? The different patterns/sensations
  14. Is your RCT waterproof? No
  15. Do you have other toys that you use at the same time? What other toys do you like most? No

Control:
  1. Have you ever given the control of your device to some other person? Sort of - they've told me what to do
  2. Have you ever given the control of your device to a person, who you do not know? No
  3. How many different persons have had controlled your RCT? 1
  4. Have you ever controlled a RCT which another person was wearing? no
  5. What do you like more (Have control over your RCT or give up control)? Giving up control
  6. Which communication with the persons that control you toys do you like most? No communication, Chat, Speak, or Video? Chat

Dares:
  1. Have you ever used your RCT outside your home? Yes
  2. How often do you use your RCT? Not often
  3. Which kind of games or dares with your RCT do you like most? hidden public
  4. Have you ever used your toy locked under your chastity belt? no
  5. What do you like more? Be controlled by a friend or strangers? "friend" in a very loose term - essentially a dom rather than a stranger or a friend
  6. Have you ever use your RCT at work? no
  7. Have you ever use your RCT at cinema? no

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote