Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Next-Level Training
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 12:33 AM   #4
skjelner

Default Next-Level Training Part 4

Finally part 4! Sorry it took so long, everyone, I've been on vacation and whatnot. The good news is this is the longest part yet!

Next-Level Training: Part 4 of 5

David’s mistress retrieved several keys from her duffel bag and tossed them to Christie and Valerie as they approached the slave. All three girls got to work undoing David’s bindings; Valerie reached up to his wrists, letting the others free his ankles.

“I’ve been waiting to get you free all night, David,” Valerie whispered, leaning close to the slave’s bare chest and locking her brown eyes on his. David could tell she had no desire for modesty: her large breasts were practically spilling out of her sweater, and David couldn’t help but stare at her cleavage as she freed his right hand.

Valerie snickered, then brushed against David’s cold penis as she moved to free his other hand. “I can see you’re excited too. Do you like big tits?”

David glanced at his mistress, who shook her head and caressed the single tail whip, indicating he was not to lie to any of his temporary new madams.

“Actually … no, Ma’am, not really.” David hung his head. “I’ve never been into big breasts.”

“Really? Hmm … I admire your honesty, but I’m pretty disappointed. But I guess it does makes sense—Brittany seemed to get you pretty excited, and of course I know you’re crazy about Amber.”

Amber. The name sounded almost foreign to David, as he had not used it for his mistress in so long. In fact, it sounded preposterous—she would never be anything other than Mistress to him.

“Maybe it’s not just my small chest that got him excited,” Brittany said half-jokingly as she and Christie finished unclasping David’s feet. Once the slave’s bindings were undone, all three girls stepped away, forming a line in front of him. Valerie straightened up to perfect posture, as if to prove to David that her relatively large body was worthy of adoration.

“Maybe you’re right, Brittany, but I get the feeling slave boy here isn’t very interested in bigger girls like me. Is that right?”

David hesitated. “No, that’s—that’s not true. I think you’re very pretty, and even though I’m not normally interested in large breasts, yours are attractive to me.”

“Aww, that’s very nice, slave, but I don’t believe you. You’re just saying that because of how helpless you are right now. Look at you, David. You’re so obedient that you haven’t even moved your arms even though your wrists are free.”

Valerie was right: though it was tempting to stretch his aching joints a bit, David knew enough from his training to not move until he was explicitly told to do so. He remained spread-eagled against the wall, his purple penis semi-stiff in anticipation of what was to come.

“You’re so submissive, David, but I wonder: have you ever been truly humiliated?” Valerie stepped closer to David, then slowly lifted her sweater over her head, revealing her flabby stomach and arms, as well as a large black bra that barely contained her sizable breasts. After tossing her shirt to the floor, she began to unbutton her jeans.

“I bet it’s easy being used by beautiful, thin girls like Amber or Brittany,” Valerie continued, “but would you be such a good slave for someone like me?” She wriggled in place to help slide her jeans over her large ass, eventually dropping them to the floor and tossing them aside along with her flip-flops. She wore a matching set of black panties, partially obscured by her belly. “Could you handle having a mistress you’re not attracted to? Even one you think is … fat?”

David gulped. There was no denying what Valerie had said: though he did think she was reasonably pretty, he could not help but feel somewhat repulsed by her fat stomach, flabby arms, and chunky thighs.

“I have geology with you, David, and I know you haven’t been looking at me in class. You don’t even pay attention to me except when you want my help on a quiz; you’re too busy looking at other girls like Brittany.” She glanced at Brittany, who, having taken a background position along with Christie, smiled. “Oh, don’t worry, I don’t mean anything by that—Brittany and I are good friends. There’s no animosity here. But you see, I’m also good friends with Amber, and she’s told me she thinks you need some … heavier obedience training. She feels you’ve gotten a little too comfortable with her, so that’s why she brought us here.”

David looked to his mistress, who gave him a stern look. Valerie spoke the truth. “Your gay little fun time with Tom was just the beginning,” Valerie continued. “That may have been uncomfortable for you, but the rest of us are here to show you true humiliation. True submission.”

Valerie quickly walked up to Amber, whispered something in her ear, and returned holding a thin length of chain not more than a few feet long. She approached David and gripped his neck, squeezing with a fair amount of pressure.

“Put your hands at your side.” Relieved, David complied. His arms burned from holding the outspread position for so long; his mistress had not yet tasked him with much strength training.

Valerie slipped one end of the chain through the a ring in David’s slave collar, then released his neck and pulled him forward. “Down on the floor, boy.” She yanked the chain sharply, causing David to gasp. “On your hands and knees.”

David immediately complied, stumbling to the floor so fast that he bruised one knee on the tile. He glanced upward at Valerie’s thighs and stomach. “I’m going to take a walk around the classroom, slave. You’re not worthy to kiss my feet, so I want you to kiss my heels as you follow. In fact, lick them. I want your filthy mouth on them as much as possible.”

As Valerie began to walk, David struggled to keep up, crawling behind her, taking every opportunity to lick and suck on her heels with each step. They were salty to the taste and slightly damp from a day’s worth of sweat, but David didn’t dare complain. Valerie led him toward the opposite wall where Tom and Marcus, who had been rather quiet so far, were standing, seemingly taking no notice whenever the slave accidentally bumped his jaw on her heel. Christie and Brittany walked behind him, laughing and hurling insults as he struggled along, his oxygen-deprived penis grazing the floor.

“First stop, my pet.” Valerie tugged the chain again when they reached the men and turned to face David. The slave craned his neck to find Marcus suddenly shirtless and removing his trousers. David had always known Marcus was in good shape, but he was not expecting to see such toned abs and pecs.

“That’s right,” Marcus said as he dropped his jeans to the floor. As he was not wearing any underwear, his penis immediately sprung straight out. Like Tom, his was completely shaven, though his legs and thighs were as well, and he showed no evidence of tan lines, perhaps due to his being Latino. He walked behind David, who desperately tried to turn and watch his new master, but Valerie yanked the chain tight, keeping him facing forward.

Suddenly, David felt two masculine hands on his ass cheeks. “From the looks of it, your mistress has trained your ass rather extensively, is that correct?” Marcus asked, spreading David’s ass slowly.

David managed to gulp out a soft “yes”.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Sir. I’m sorry, Sir.”

“Don’t be sorry, just don’t do it again. Just because of that, there’s no fucking way I’m going easy on you, tonight.” David felt Marcus’s cold tongue on his anus, which expanded and contracted involuntarily at the thought. Though David was beyond uncomfortable with a man touching, let alone tasting, him there, his ass was used to such stimulation, and his body ached for more.

“I’m sorry, Sir.”

“That’s nice.” Marcus paused for breath before shoving his tongue back into David’s glistening hole. “You taste delicious by the way,” he continued after a moment. “Anyway, if Amber has trained this ass so well, then why do you have such a problem fucking a guy?”

“I’m not sure, Sir.” David shuddered as he felt Marcus begin to smear lube on his winking anus. When he was finished, Marcus straddled the slave and slinked up his smooth back pressing his cheek to David’s. David could feel the TA’s stiff penis pressing into his thigh just below his anus.

“I mean, how is it different from all the huge dildos and plugs you’ve taken?” Marcus massaged the slave’s hairless chest.

“I—I suppose it’s not, Sir.”

“I disagree,” Marcus replied, backing off David. “I think you’ll find it much more intimate and … exciting.”

Despite his training, David was not prepared for the penetration. He winced as Marcus plunged the length of his shaft inside his loose anus.

“Wait—”

“Shut up.” Valerie delivered a hard kick to David’s chest, causing him to wheeze. “You’re going to take this, and personally, I think you’re going to enjoy it.”

“And I’m gonna make sure of it,” Marcus said between thrusts. “Gimme the chain, Val.” She complied. Marcus used the chain to tilt David’s head back, choking him to ensure he remained passive. And passive he remained, unable to escape the sweaty Latino’s rough fucking. It hurt, but David barely noticed, as he saw Tom approaching, still totally nude.

He grasped David’s head. “Let’s see if Amber trained this throat too. Open up, slut.”

David had no choice but to obey, accepting Tom’s penis down his throat. His mistress had in fact trained his throat as well as his ass, so the feeling was not new to him, but the fact that it was a penis was still revolting, and having two men pound his body at the same time was almost more than he could take.

Gasping for air from the simultaneous chain-choking and throat fucking, David could do nothing as they used him like the sex toy he knew he was, and after several minutes he began to realize it didn’t matter that it was males who were taking advantage of him—this was what he needed; this was all he was good for. He existed to instill pleasure in others regardless of gender and despite his personal tastes, and, at this moment, he was content in doing so.

After several minutes of this bitterly pleasurable rough fucking, Marcus let out a loud grunt, and David felt the squirt of semen deep inside his anus.

“Damn, that was a big load. Did it feel good, slut?” Marcus backed away and gave David’s aching ass a hard slap. The slave could only squeak out a moan around Tom’s thick cock.

Marcus laughed. “Well, keep that cum in there for now, slut. Maybe we’ll have some fun with it later.” Still holding the chain, he stepped around David to Tom’s side. “You can clean me off though. And don’t be afraid to use your hands.”

Struggling to keep his anus sealed shut, David nodded and opened his mouth wider, taking Marcus’s inside. Having been forced to eat his own semen numerous times before, the taste was not altogether surprising, but still fairly unpleasant, especially since it was mixed with the taste of his anal juices.

Reaching up to cup the each of their wrinkly scrotums, David sucked both men off together until Tom shot his semen directly down his throat. Once finished, Tom pushed the slave to the floor, and both he and Marcus backed away.

“That was … serviceable, I suppose,” Marcus commented. “While I’ve had much better, I guess that wasn’t bad for a first-timer.”

“I agree. Did you have a good time, slave?”

Collapsed on the floor, David panted for breath. “Yes, Sir. I love to be of service to anyone who can take pleasure from my pathetic body, Sir.” He looked to his mistress, who gave him a small smile of approval, a gesture so small yet so satisfying for David.

“Good.” Tom walked over to his pile of clothing and began to dress. “Well, guys, that’s going to be all for me tonight. Unfortunately I have other things I need to do tonight. Hope the rest of you have as much fun with this little slave boy as I did.” Still shirtless, he walked to the classroom door, turning to David’s mistress before exiting. “And thank you, Amber, for giving me such a unique opportunity tonight. I hope I was able to help you in your training.”

Amber turned to Tom. “You certainly did, Tom, and it’s been my pleasure. Perhaps I’ll be calling on you sometime in the future.” She blew him a kiss, causing a pang of jealousy in David. He knew she did it only to upset him, but it worked nonetheless.

“See you guys. And see you around the dorm, David.”

“Goodbye, Sir. Thank you for teaching me today.”

“Oh, it’s been my pleasure.” With a wink, Tom left the room, clicking the door shut behind him.

Immediately Valerie took charge once more. “We’re down to four, David, but we’re not nearly done with you yet. I’m thinking it’s time for us girls to have some fun.” Taking the chain from Marcus, she glanced at Christie, who had begun stripping off her blouse and jeans, and then to Brittany, still clad in just her light blue thong as she circled around behind David.

“Keep crawling, pretty boy,” the skinny girl said seductively.

“This way,” Valerie directed, leading David toward the left side of the classroom, Brittany just behind and Marcus bringing up the rear. She stopped at the eyewash and shower station and gave David a smile. “What do you say we play here for a while, slut?”

“That sounds good, Ma’am.” At this point, David’s penis and scrotum were beginning to feel incredibly sore and tight, and it was becoming more and more obvious that they were not going to be freed from their bindings any time soon, despite David’s desire for relief.

Christie approached, still wearing her blouse but naked from the waist down. Having remained mostly quiet throughout the night, David had almost forgotten about his sociology classmate. Indeed, he would still describe her as nothing more or less than average, but now that he could see more of Christie’s body, he began to appreciate its plainness. Though her blouse hid her somewhat small breasts, David could tell they were perky and supple, but his eyes quickly traveled down to his classmate’s shapely hips and legs.

Her skin was soft and pale, and she kept her pubic area largely unshaved, which, while generally a turnoff for David, wasn’t at all unappealing in Christie’s case. It suited her seemingly careless nature; clearly she was a girl who didn’t think much about her appearance but managed to look decent regardless. The pink of her swollen labia peaked out from between her legs; David could tell she was raring to finally use his body after watching patiently for so long, and frankly, he couldn’t wait either.

“Lie down on your back, slut,” Valerie ordered, and David complied. “Don’t worry, we’re going to use the shower, but not yet.” Standing over the slave, she straddled him, walking up the length of his body and stopping above his head. David stared up at her chunky thighs, barely able to see her black panties between them. “First, Christie and I are going to take our turn with you.”
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)