Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Next-Level Training
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #3
skjelner

Default Next-Level Training Part 3

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I always love feedback. This is probably the longest part of the story. I hope it's not too much to read at once; it's just kind of how things needed to work out. ;)

Next-Level Training: Part 3 of 5

Tom got to his knees, continuing to stroke David’s fully erect penis. David moaned softly out of instinct; it was almost too much for him to take. But the hand job was nothing compared to what Tom did next: kneading the slave’s balls with his free hand, he moved closer and closed his lips around David’s blood-infused cock.

Instantly David jerked his entire body, but, due to his bindings, he could not escape the embrace of Tom’s warm, wet mouth. The slave was used to ropes around his manhood sending him into ecstasy from the slightest touch because of the increased blood flow, but this was beyond his wildest imagination. His mistress had never sucked him off while bound before, instead preferring to use his genitals as her playthings, as instruments ripe for abuse. Tom, however, was more gentle, more tender, and his warm lips intoxicated David with pleasure. The slave writhed in place as Tom drew in his cock deeper and deeper, sliding it down his tight throat: clearly his friend had done this before.

Indeed, Tom was an expert fellator, working his throat muscles around David’s shaft to create sensations David had never thought possible. His penis’s heightened sense of feeling combined with the temperature contrast and Tom’s fierce scrotum massage brought David to the edge of orgasm within several seconds.

“Mistress, may I cum?” In between moans, David managed to shout the question. He knew he had to ask permission before he could orgasm, a very basic rule he was determined never to break.

“Why are you asking me, David?” his mistress said, locking eyes with him once more. “Tonight you are to serve these five people in front of you. You are to treat them as you would treat me, and you are to respect them accordingly.”

“Yes, Mistress,” David replied. Tom’s furious sucking and licking had gotten fiercer, and David wasn’t sure how much more he could take.

“Tom, may I cum? Please?” He looked down at his friend, who glanced up at him between sucks.

Without removing David’s penis from his mouth, Tom replied, “Tonight you will call me ‘Sir’. In fact, you will call each of us ‘Sir’ or ‘Ma’am’, respectively. We have agreed to reserve the title ‘Mistress’ for Amber, per her request.”

After hearing this, David wasted no time: if he didn’t ask permission again right away, he feared he would lose control of his orgasm. “Sir, may I please cum?”

“Yes, you may. Right in my throat,” Tom mumbled, his mouth full of purple cock.

Immediately David released his pent-up load with a guttural moan. Since his penis was lodged deep in his friend’s throat, he wasn’t sure just how much semen he squirted, but he convulsed several times before Tom slid the slave’s cock out of his mouth with a loud squelch.

Tom licked the head of David’s penis clean, then backed up slightly to show the slave his open mouth full of semen. He quickly swallowed, then, still stroking David’s member, stood and pressed his bare chest again the slave’s.

“Did you like that, David?” he whispered, his mouth less than an inch away. “Did you like me sucking your helpless little purple dick?” Tom slapped David’s penis lightly, causing it to bounce. “Be honest, David … you know you can be honest with me.”

David knew he couldn’t lie, not with his mistress in the room. She always knew instantly when he was lying or not, especially when he was in such a vulnerable state.

“Y—Yes.” He breathed softly, his lips trembling.

“Good. That’s what I was hoping to hear.” Tom pressed his lips to David and kissed him tenderly, without much tongue. David could taste his semen on his friend’s breath and felt weirdly intrigued by the act. He knew kinkiness of all kinds was in his nature, but somehow he had never anticipated being so turned on by kissing another man.

David heard the click of a metal belt buckle. Tom pulled away slightly and whispered, practically into his mouth, “Do you want to keep going?”

David was scared but hoped Tom wouldn’t notice. He simply nodded, at which Tom backed away and slid his pants off, underwear and all, tossing them to the side of the classroom. His friend’s shaven penis stood straight out and was of impressive length, perhaps seven inches by David’s best estimate, easily more than an inch longer than his own.

It was the first time David had seen Tom, or really any other male, completely nude, and, even though he had willingly gone forward, he was still embarrassed by the sight. It was then that he took notice of the others in the room once more: Christie was whispering to Brittany, while Valerie and Marcus were simply laughing, surely at him. David supposed they were eagerly awaiting their turns with him, a thought which simultaneously embarrassed the helpless slave further and turned him on. For now, though, he focused on his friend before him, who had approached once more.

“Now, David, I suppose you thought I was going to get you out of those bindings, but I’m afraid I have no intention of doing so.” He gripped David’s penis. “No, instead I just want to use this little purple dick of yours like the object of pleasure it is. After making you cum already, it’s only fair, right?”

“Yes, Sir,” David replied. In fact, at that moment he wanted desperately to be released from his chains, as his wrists and ankles were beginning to get rather sore, but he knew that was not his purpose. He was to please his current master, and doing so would make him content.

“Very well. Valerie?” Tom turned to face the crowd of people, and David realized Valerie had retrieved something from his mistress’s duffel. She handed it to Tom then retook her place against the wall. It was a small tube of lubricant, and David groaned in a mix of plain and pleasure as Tom slathered it quickly all over his sensitive genitals.

“Please be gentle, Sir.” David regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth.

“Gentle?” His voice revealing annoyance, Tom took a step back and gave the slave’s penis a hard slap, sending it springing back and forth. David’s mistress brought her single tail down across his chest again as punishment, and David winced in pain.

“I’m sorry, Sir. I need to remember my place. Please use my inadequate cock for your satisfaction, Sir.”

“That’s more like it.” Tom turned around and bent over, spreading his ass cheeks to reveal his cleanly shaven anus. After coating it with a dollop of slimy lube, Tom tossed the tube of the stuff to the floor then backed up, guiding David’s penis into his gaping hole with his hand.

David was certainly used to anal sex, having pleasured his mistress in that way many times, but of course this was his first experience fucking another man. It felt mostly the same, but, perhaps due to the bindings around his genitalia, even the act of sliding his cock into Tom’s ass felt incredible.

“I don’t want you to move at all.” Tom said when he had buried David’s cock to the hilt. “Just stand there like the good slave you are while I use your tiny dick. Maybe it’ll turn out to be good for something after all.”

The verbal humiliation made David even more lustful, and his penis was already twitching as Tom began to pump, sliding it in and out with increasing speed. His friend’s anal walls were tight, but David could tell Tom had done this several times before, for he was an expert, even in his position, which looked difficult to keep for long. He didn’t need to keep fucking David much longer, however, because after just a minute or so David began to cry out.

“Sir, may I please cum?!”

“Already?” Tom looked over his sweaty shoulder at David, who was writhing in pleasure. “You cum so quickly, David. Are you sure?” He pumped even faster.

“Yes!” David screamed. “PLEASE, may I cum?”

Tom suddenly stopped his motion. “No.” He slid David’s cock out of his ass, then stood up, leaving David’s purple penis twitching in anticipation. “I’m finished with you for now, slave. Time to let one of my friends here have some fun.”

“Please …” David whined, but Tom just ignored him, gathering his clothing from the floor. As he got dressed, Brittany walked toward David with a huge grin on her face. She stopped in the middle of the classroom and began to strip, starting with her tank top.

Easily the most desirable of the girls in the room, normally David’s penis would be standing on end at the sight of Brittany, but due to Tom’s cruel blue-balling, he just couldn’t manage to get hard again, even when she stripped off her jeans. Clad in a white bra and light blue thong panties, Brittany did a twirl to show off her flawless, skinny body.

“Do you like what you see, David?” she asked sweetly, moving closer to him.

“Yes, Ma’am,” he replied immediately, sliding his eyes up from her tight, tanned stomach to her perky breasts.

“Then why isn’t your dick hard?!” Brittany’s tone suddenly turned sour.

“I’m sorry, Ma’am. Tom … he gave me blue balls.”

“Oh, I think your balls were already blue before that.” Laughing, she lifted her foot and tickled the slave’s bulging scrotum with her neatly-painted toes. David’s gaze followed her long, lissome leg to where it met her slender hip. He caught a glimpse of her labia peeking around the strap of her thong, and at this sight his penis twitched.

“Anyway, I didn’t come here tonight to hear excuses. Imagine my excitement when Amber told me about your … relationship. I always thought you were cute, David, but I never would have guessed you were such a slutty freak.”

David didn’t think this was a fair assessment: he had always been loyal to his mistress, but he knew better than to argue with his beautiful new madam. With a single motion she unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor, then pressed her warm body to his. As Brittany was a few inches shorter than David, her nipples grazed his midsection; David could tell they were rock-hard.

“Do you want me, David?” She resumed her sweet tone, gyrating her hips as she straddled him. “It’s okay to be honest, remember that you’re my slave for now.”

David wanted nothing more than to ravish Brittany, to tear off her panties currently teasing his cock, shove himself inside her, and fuck her relentlessly. Rather than reveal all these desires, however, he looked to her his true mistress, who gave him a single nod with a smile. Satisfied, David simply murmured, “Yes … I want you.”

“I know,” Brittany replied. Resting one hand on the slave’s muscular chest, she reached down and lowered her panties, letting them drop to her ankles. She pressed her perfectly-shaved pubic region against his frail penis and looked up at him.

“Every guy wants me, David. But I’m very selective about the men I choose to share myself with.” Brittany began grinding against his cock, which grew harder by the moment. “I didn’t sculpt my perfect body just so any ordinary guy could fuck me,”—between words she carefully bit David’s nipples, moving from one to the other—“and I’m certainly not going to let a pathetic man with as little self-respect as you to do so.

“Honestly, what kind of guy who voluntarily enslaves himself deserves to fuck my perfect pussy?” Brittany lifted her crotch up and over David’s semi-hard penis, bringing her labia down on top of it. David could feel her moisture rolling down his extra-sensitive cock, causing it to stiffen fully. Her words caused the slave’s ears to burn from embarrassment again: he knew she was right.

Standing on her toes, Brittany’s face was level with David’s. “So tonight I’m just going to tease you, David.” She twisted his nipples again and slid her vagina across the top of his eager shaft. You’re never going to fuck me; you’re not good enough.”

David let out a moan in protest. Brittany spat in his face. “Shut up, slave. Just be thankful I’m letting you touch my body, let alone my pussy. I don’t want to hear you speak again.”

Knowing better than to reply, David simply gasped silently as Brittany slid her dripping labia up and down his ever-cold, purple cock. Never letting it enter her, she instead covered the slave’s shaft in her slimy vaginal juices. After several moments, she lifted his penis and pressed her vagina against its underside, leaning back with expert flexibility to rub her smooth labia against the slave’s near-bursting scrotum, coating it in liquid while jacking him off.

It felt more incredible than David would have ever thought. Perhaps it was because he considered Brittany so gorgeous that he could glean so much pleasure from simple rubbing. He wished he could reach out and pinch her small, pink nipples or, most of all, fuck her flower-like pussy, but this would have to do. It was good enough for a lowly slave like him.

Before long, however, Brittany ceased her cruel teasing and released David’s penis, letting it go limp once more. The cool air against his dripping genitals made him keenly aware of just how much his circulation had been cut off by the ropes, but he was confident in his training to ignore it.

Brittany kissed David once on his bottom lip, biting it gently before releasing, then laughed quietly, her minty breath pleasing to his nostrils. She bent down and slid her thong back to its position below her bony hips, the moisture from her vagina quickly dampening its front.

“Christie? Valerie?” Still bare-chested, Brittany motioned to the other girls, who were now buzzing with excitement. “Let’s get our slave boy out of these chains so we can have some real fun.”
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)