Thread: Fiction: Kate's downfall
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 05:05 AM   #42
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 11

A week passed and Mary was still there, she was sharing Sue's bed every night now, they would explore each others bodies and sexuality with intense sessions that would last for hours before they drifted off into contented sleep, there bodies entwined, Sue's lovely curvy voluptuous body would almost envelop Mary until she was lost in her arms her face buried between her huge tits.
Kate's life had become one of constant slavery. Every moment she was running around after them, serving them in every imaginable way. My role was now mainly to keep the house and garden clean and tidy and I was largely ignored, unless of course Sue or Mary spotted any fault with my work, in which case I would be punished as usual. Kate however was required to perform more personal services, assisting them in the shower, drying and dressing them, and being constantly on hand to fetch them drinks and snacks. But of course her main duty was to be their little tease toy and provide them with sexual service and amusement whenever the mood took them.
It was mid morning and Sue and Mary were laying in bed, Kate had been awake for a few hours already, she had been hand washing and ironing all of Sue and Mary's underwear, along with a large pile of Sarah's that she had dropped off during the week. The task had tormented Kate unbearably, the aroma of so many pairs of sexy skimpy panties, all stained with dried pussy juices had left her trembling with suppressed need, she had broken down and sobbed twice while washing the panties, despite the frustration it caused she couldn't resist lifting the panties to her face and inhaling the intoxicating scent of the three gorgeous girls. Sue had known exactly the effect the task would have on her when she gave it to her the night before.
As Kate entered the bedroom Mary was leaning over Sue, there lips pressed passionately together and Mary's hand was sliding casually over Sues shaved pussy, making her fingers glisten as they softly squelched inside her gaping hole. Mary rolled over on to her back as she heard Kate enter and they lay there together, Sue had a faint look of irritation on her face, she had obviously been enjoying Mary's attention. Mary just grinned evilly.
"What's up Kate? you look flushed" Sue taunted, she knew exactly what was up.
"N-Nothing Mistress" Kate stammers as she puts the breakfast day down next to the bed with trembling hands.
Sue giggles "I hope our panties are all nice and clean and ironed. Oh, and you have put them all in separate piles for us haven't you? Sarah will be coming over this evening and she'll be expecting to pick hers up"
Kate's heart skipped and she went cold, the panties weren't separated, Sue had come into her room the night before and tipped all the panties on to her bed near the top, giving her instructions for the morning and telling her use the pile of panties as a pillow for the night. Her mind raced, this was so unfair, while Kate could recognise most of Sues panties, they were also much bigger than the other two girl's she had no way of knowing which ones belonged to Mary or Sarah.
"No Mistress" she was tempted to lie, but that would only get her into much worse trouble.
"Why not?"
"I-I'm not sure who they all b-b-belong to M-Mistress" Kate was close to tears, she new this wasn't going to end well, but there was nothing she could do.
"Well you'd better find out pretty fucking quick, they better be in the right piles by the time Sarah arrives or you'll wish you'd never been born" Sue was enjoying watching Kate squirm in front of her.
"Yes Mistress" Kate's eye's darted over to Mary and she looked at her imploringly, only Mary could pick out her own panties and she was Kate's only hope of avoiding a totally unfair punishment.
Mary raised her eyebrows as she looked back at her "Problem?" she asked with a look of contempt.
Kate knew better than to ask for her help and her heart sank "No madam"
"Breakfast time" Mary exclaims "You're breakfast is between my legs Kate, get that tongue busy, I want to cum before I've finished, you'll fucking suffer if I don't"
"Yes Madam" Kate crawls on to the bottom of bed and makes her way up between Mary's legs, the aroma of her soaking pussy draws her closer like a magnet and her soft expert tongue soon has Mary moaning softly as she wraps her thighs around Kate's head and rests her feet on her back as she sips her coffee.
"You'd better hurry up Kate, you don't think I'm going to go without an orgasm do you? I'm going to finish this before it gets cold" Sue heard a muffled groan from the head buried deep between Mary's legs.

As the evening approached Kate began to panic, she'd done her best to separate the panties but she knew it was just a guess and she was going to suffer. Just as she had finished sorting them Mary had appeared and looked at the piles.
"Ohhhh, this must be my pile then" she said as she put her hand on one "Or is it this one?" she said with a laugh, looking at Kate's face, her lip was trembling, she desperately wanted to beg Mary to help her but knew it was pointless and was nearly ready to burst into tears.
"T-This one M-Madam" she almost whispered as she pointed to one of the piles.
Mary just laughed "Well you might be right, we'll find out soon enough"
Just as she said that the door bell rang "That must be Sarah, go and let her in"
As Kate hurried off towards the front door Mary picked up one of the pairs of panties and stuffed them in her pocket, grinning she followed Kate out to the hall.

Kate opened the door on her knees as was required, Sarah stood towering over her, wearing a pair of very tight white leggings that were almost see through, it was clear she had no panties on underneath and the thin material was almost cutting her pussy in two, giving her a delicious camel toe.
Stepping up to Kate she grabbed her hair, pulling it back she looked down into her face "Hi Kate" she said then pushed her head forward and buried her face against her barely covered pussy, grinding her face hard for a few seconds Kate got a deep sniff of the lovely pussy that lay underneath. Yanking her hair hard she pulled Kate's face out of her crotch and pushed her to the floor "Out of my way" she scowled as she spotted Mary and walked forward so they could embrace.
"Hi Mary, how have you been?"
"Fantastic!! Sue and I have been having a great time. And so have you haven't you Kate?" Mary said with a giggle as she looked over Sarah's shoulder at Kate getting back to her knees.
"Yes Madam" Kate said, the close contact with Sarah's pussy made her clit twitch and throb and she struggled to regain her composure.
"Come in, Sue's in the living room" Mary turns and leads Sarah through the house, looking over her shoulder at Kate "Drinks bitch".
Sue is sitting in just a pair of panties as they enter the room, She is reclining on the couch but stands up to greet Sarah.
"mmmmmm, you look gorgeous Sue, I could eat you" Sarah says as they embrace"
"Oh I'm sure you will be later" Sue replies with a giggle.
Sue sits back down on the couch, Sarah and Mary sit either side of her, Mary has slipped off the gown she had been wearing all day and is naked.
They start to chat, their hands wandering over each others bodies playfully, you could cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife, they all know how the evening will end and they can't wait to get started, but no one wants to rush the proceedings.
Kate shuffles back into the room on her knees, the tray of drinks rattling in her trembling hands and she kneels in front of them, holding the heavy metal tray with outstretched arms.
As she struggles to maintain her position Sarah brings her foot up and strokes the front of Kate's chastity belt gently.
"How long has she been in this thing now" She asks casually.
"I can't remember, a few weeks I guess, it's not important. Is it Kate?" Sue looks at Kate's grimacing face expectantly.
"No Mistress, it's not important" Kate knew better than to give any indication that she was thinking about her own sexual needs, it would only end badly.
The girls took their drinks but didn't give Kate permission to lower the tray. As they sipped them the carried on talking.
"Shall we unlock her tonight, I think it's time we had a bit of fun with her" Sarah asked as her foot continued to teasingly stroke up and down Kate's trembling and now sweating body.
"Yeah, why not. Would you like that Kate?"
"Oh yes please Mistress, please unlock me" Kate's heart began to race now, could she finally be allowed out of this instrument of torture that has been driving her to near madness for all these weeks.
"Thought you might. Put the tray down" Quickly Kate put the tray down on the coffee table.
"Get over here" Kate shuffled up to Sue as she removed the necklace that she'd taken to hanging Kate's chastity belt key on, just as a constant reminder to Kate who her pussy now belongs to. She used it to tease Kate constantly, fingering it and playing with it in front of her, never letting her forget how much power she had over her and how easily she could release her and end her agonising torment whenever the mood took her.
Standing up Sue walked around behind Kate, she bent down and let her hands slide down her shoulders and on to her firm pert breasts, squeezing and kneading them for a minute before pinching her nipples until they were as hard as bullets.
Kate was soon gasping and moaning from Sue's expert touch, leaning down a bit more Sue whispered into Kate's ear "Well it's your lucky day isn't it bitch, finally going to get that belt off for a while. Oh we're going to have so much fun with you tonight"
"Y-Yes Mistress, do anything you like to me, just please take this belt off me Mistress" Kate was letting out little sobs between gasps as Sue ran her sensual fingers all over her hot wet body.
Kate's eyes were closed but she heard the sound of the padlock clicking open, a sound she hadn't heard in so long, the belt was opened and if fell away from her imprisoned pussy.
"Thank you Mistress"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote