Thread: Fiction: Kate's downfall
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 04:24 AM   #37
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 10

It had been two days since Kate had suffered at the hands of her old friends and she had been very subdued. Sarah went home after the punishment but Mary decided to stay a few days, relishing in the turn of events and determined to make the most of her arrogant stuck up friend's new predicament.
I had been largely ignored recently and left to get on with my chores, something I was grateful for, as Sue and Mary enjoyed their new plaything.
Kate had been serving dinner to the two girls, she still blushed with embarrassment every time she had to curtsy to Mary or ask her if everything was to her satisfaction. Mary delighted in picking fault with the slightest thing, whether deserved or not and humiliating and punishing Kate for it.
"That's was a lovely dinner Sue" said Mary "Just as well, otherwise I'd be asking for permission to punish the little slut" she looked over at Kate with a grin, standing with her head down and hands folded in front of her, she was trembling slightly
"Of course, but you don't need a reason, just punish her if you feel like it, that's what she's here for" Sue replied
"There's plenty of time for that, her welts seem to be nearly gone, do you mind if I take her to my room tonight? We've got so much catching up to do"
"Course you can hun, she's yours whenever you want her"
"Thank you" Mary replied, blowing Sue a kiss "Kate, go and wait in my room, I'll be there soon"

Kate made her way to Marys bedroom, this used to be her house, now she had no say in who comes or goes or what goes on here, how did it come to this so quickly?
The bed had been made up with black latex sheets and pillows, a selection of toys had been left on the dresser along with three very large bottles of scented oil. Kate knew better than to sit or lay on the bed without permission so she knelt on the floor and waited.
She didn't have to wait long, a couple of minutes later Mary hurried in, obviously she couldn't wait to be alone with Kate.
"Oh we are going to have so much fun tonight Kate" she said as she stood behind her running her hands over her shoulders and down to her breasts, making her shudder when she started rolling her nipples between her fingers.
"Yes Ma'am" Kate whispered.
"You can start by giving me a nice massage, grab some of that oil, warm it up a bit in that microwave" Mary pulled her light cotton dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, she was naked underneath. She climbed onto the bed and lay face down.
Kate warmed the bottle for a few seconds, then went over to the bed, taking a generous handful of oil she started to work it into Mary's shoulders and down her back. Mary was slim but shapely, with a firm body, she could feel her pussy start to moisten as she worked her way down to her ass.
"mmmm, that's nice, make sure you get right between my cheeks" Kate did so, letting her fingers slide between her buttocks and run up and down her crack. Her breathing became heavier and she started to sweat as Mary forced her to continue this sensual intimate massage. Mary turned over and she was soon massaging the oil into her pert little breasts and finally down her stomach and onto her pussy.
"Now make me cum" Mary said lazily, her eyes were closed and she was lost in the moment. Kate slid two fingers into her pussy while she rubbed and stroked her clit, Mary was soon squirming and moaning as a long deep orgasm flowed though her.
Kate was trembling with lust by the time she'd finished, how she wanted to rip that damn belt off and give her own pussy the same attention, her clit was throbbing and aching.
Mary could tell full well the effect her body was having on Kate.
"You know, Sarah was wrong about me, she may have been hanging around with you all the time to pick up your cast offs, but I was only ever interested in you Kate. I've never even liked boys, always knew I was lez from a very early age. But you never gave me a second glance did you. Well you're paying attention to me now aren't you?"
"Yes Ma'am.....Mar"
"SHUT UP, get on the bed, NOW"
Kate climbed up onto the bed as Mary got off, she went over to the dresser and picked up an eight inch strap on dildo and put it round her waist.
"On your knees, head down" Mary ordered as she climbed onto the bottom of the bed. Kate knelt there and dropped he shoulders to the bed, presenting her delicious tight little ass to Mary.
Coating the dildo with oil she positioned herself behind Kate.
"Don't you dare make a sound" she said as she forced the tip of the dildo into Kate's tight asshole, Kate gasped, but didn't cry out. Soon Mary was pounding into Kate bringing moans and whimpers from her.
Kate was soon lost in her own desire as the dildo filled her again and again, she'd never cum from anal penetration before but It felt like this could be the first time and started pushing back and forth in time to Mary's thrusts.
"Yes Mary....deeper.....faster.....please make me cum" Kate begged in between gasps. Mary could tell she was close and continued until she could feel Kate start to tense, then She withdrew abruptly.
"NO! Mary please, keep going, I was so close, please let me cum" she pleaded
Mary laughed "No chance you little slut" she mocked "turn over and lay down"
Kate rolled onto her back and lay there panting, her hands went down to her chastity belt and she grabbed it, pulling at it in futile frustration.
Mary laughed again when she saw that "Awwww, you want that off so bad don't you, that clit must be so desperate to be touched by now. Well tough, suffer you little bitch"
Kate let out a sob "Please Mary, don't do this, we can work this out, just ask Sue for the key, we could have so much more fun if I didn't have this on"
"Naah, I like you just as you are" she replied as she got off the bed, she put a large bottle of oil in the microwave and heated it. She came back to the bed with the oil and what looked like an oversized syringe.
Mary straddled Kate's legs and dribbled some oil onto her stomach, them worked it into her body, paying particular attention to her tits, massaging and tweaking her nipples making her gasp and beg. Then she took the plunger out the end of the syringe and tipped the hot oil into it before replacing it, it held about a litre.
Lowering her body onto Kate's she slid her own oiled body all over Kate's, pushing her nipples into her soft skin, eventually she had turned herself around so her pussy was directly over Kate's face. Sitting up, she ground Kate's face beneath her, making Kate struggle and fight for breath, after a couple of minutes she slid forward slightly so her ass was resting on Kate's chin.
"That poor little clit of yours, so neglected, lets see it we can't make it feel better" With that she picked up the syringe and pushed the nozzle through one of the small holes in the front of Kate's chastity belt which allowed her to pee.
Then very slowly Mary pushed down on the plunger and a stream of hot oil was directed onto Kate's clit, the effect was immediate and Kate let out moan of pleasure as her clit was stimulated for the first time in weeks. She had always loved to feel the flow of hot liquid onto her clit and would often use the shower head to bring herself to a shattering orgasm in the morning, those days were long gone now.
"Aaauuuggh, faster, do it faster, please!" she begged as Mary continued squirting the oil agonizingly slowly onto her throbbing clit, it felt like a silky tongue delicately brushing it. But it wasn't enough, she needed more or she'd never be able to cum.
"Oh God, please Kate, please, I'll do anything, just make me cum, FASTER, PLEASE!"
Mary laughed evilly and stopped pushing the plunger
"Aaauuugghh, NO!, keep going, PLEASE!"
"What's up Kate" Mary mocked as she struggled and thrashed around underneath her "Do you want some more of THIS" she said as she gave the plunger a hard push for a few seconds.
Kate's clit was bombarded with an intense stream of oil. "Aauugh, that's it YES, YES..........NOOOOO!" the oil reduced to a slow tickling tormenting jet that made her clit feel like it would rupture it was so engorged and throbbing, her pussy was filled with the hot oil and aching more than she could ever remember"
"Mary, please, pleeeeese, I'll do anything, just don't tease me any more, please, just let me CUM!"
"Oh no Kate, this is way too much fun to spoil it with a nasty orgasm" The plunger was nearly empty now. She sped up for the last of it.
"Yes"...gasp..."Yes, that's it"...gasp.... "THAT'S IT.......NO!" the oil was gone, Mary let out a laugh as Kate struggled and sobbed.
"Well that was fun wasn't it" she joked "So much fun, I think I'll do it again"
"Nooooo, please Mary, mercy, I can't take any more"
"Oh you can Kate, and you will" said Mary as she refilled the syringe. Pushing the nozzle back into the hole she continued the slow relentless torture that was driving Kate almost delirious with the need to cum.
The intense little jet of concentrated torment hit her clit again "Oh God oh God oh God, stop, stop, please stop" Kate begged in between sobs of frustration, but Mary was merciless, enjoying Kate's anguish far to much to stop or speed up. She wanted to keep Kate right on the edge until she felt like her clit was going to burst.
Mary settled back slightly, muffling Kate's pleading beneath her ass. "I could keep this up all night Kate, would you like that?" A muffled scream came from beneath her ass as Kate began to panic at the thought.
Finally the syringe was empty again, Kate lay there covered in the oil, It had been leaking out from her belt and the bed as covered in the slippery liquid, She was sobbing uncontrollably. Mary got off her and Kate's hands went straight to her belt, clawing at it, trying to squeeze a finger under the rubber seals at the sides but it was no good. She tried pushing down on it above her clit, hoping if she pushed hard enough her clit would make contact with the metal and she could rub against it until she orgasmed, but it was futile, the rubber seals made sure the metal was never close enough to allow that.
"Oh God Mary please, you can't leave me like this, you can't. I beg you Mary, I'll do anything you want, Sue will give you the key if you ask her, please ask, please" Kate knew this was unlikely but she had to try something.
"Oh Kate, you don't get it yet do you. I'm not interested in having you as my lover any more. I want you to suffer the constant agony of total frustration every day of your life, like I was frustrated being so close to you but never able to touch for all those years. If it was up to me that clit of yours would never see the light of day again."
"But Mary....please......."
Mary had picked up a short chain and a collar and used it to attach Kate's neck to the iron bed with a padlock. She then scooped up handfuls of the oil from the latex sheets and began rubbing it into every inch of Kate's body making her writhe and gasp with every delicate sensual touch. By the time Mary was finished her pussy was throbbing and she was grabbing and pulling at the belt impotently.
"Goodnight Kate, sleep well" said Mary, blowing her a kiss as she made her way to the door, turning on a TV that was on the wall opposite the bed as she went.
Kate noticed the bottle of oil and the syringe had been left of the table near the bed, she leapt up to get it but her collar stopped her short, she'd forgotten she was chained to the bed and the collar almost choked her. Desperately she tried to reach the oil, but it was a few inches out of reach, something she was sure Mary was well aware of, she started sobbing again.
After a few minutes she noticed the TV was showing Sue's bedroom. Sue was laying in bed reading and Mary had just entered the room, having showered to remove all the oil.
"H did it go?" Sue said, Kate could here the conversation
"It was great, thanks for letting me play with her. I think I gave her an evening to remember" Mary was sitting on the side of the bed.
"Well don't just sit there, get it" said Sue with a giggle, Mary didn't need asking twice and they were soon in a passionate embrace, rolling around, they ended up with Sue on top of Mary. Mary looked up over Sue's shoulder to the camera and with a grin, blew it a Kiss.
"Auuuuggghh" Kate wailed in anguish trying to break the steel belt with her bear hands.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post: