View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 07:16 AM   #7
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Even though that proposition sounds like a rational approach, the net effect would be detrimental to the AMA threads.

Let's say all those who craft well thought out questions decide to wait and see. So that means the dumb, scripted questions will be out there first. The OP responds to the first couple of questions and abandons the AMA and/or getDare because of the low quality of questions. Then the "well thought out" questions come in and just hang there, unresponded. In the end, the people who actually put some effort in to questions get discouraged and maybe skip the section entirely.

So the issue is - how many dumb questions should an OP respond to order to prove that they are worth? In my opinion - all. Someone who starts an AMA must answer all questions that don't get filtered out by the conditions they have set. Even if they reject a question, they should have the courage and decency to say, "I won't answer this question". If you can't respond to questions, no matter how dumb they are, don't start an AMA.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote