View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 10:47 PM   #1
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Pencil Help me write on my body

Hey guys, gals, other! Tonight I am looking for things to write on my body, and I would like you to help me come up with words to write and where.

Your only limitations are: Nothing above my shoulders and nothing on my arms or feet. Also no more than 27 words per sentence for me to write. Everywhere else is fair game.

You can also give my tasks to do that include my pm dares, toys, anything that is not against my limits. You may request picture proof of me writing your word(s) over kik, Just leave your kik and I will send a pic to you. I will notify people 15 minutes before I leave so you can post what you like.

Please include humiliating words/sentences for me to write and tasks to do. You may post multiple times as long as it is not back to back. For every post I will spank each of my ass cheeks once.

Wish me Happy writing!
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexualfeelings for this post: