View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 05:57 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Female Slow to edge or reach orgasm

I used to be able to get there in like 3 minutes but as of late, I feel like it takes forever no matter how horny I am, I don't understand exactly but I feel like I'm blocking it with body unintentionally.

Now the worse part is whenever someone else is involved, be it through text, call, or me filming myself and knowing I will be seen. In this case, it's so hard to relax and focus on my feelings, and it takes me so long.

It's frustrating especially when doing sessions with people who expect me to edge in 1 minutes, even without having put any effort into it (very early in the session), and it makes me feel dysfunctional.

Is everyone just able to do it that fast ? How can I learn to not have shy orgasms and be able to connect with my feelings faster when other people are involved ? I feel like it just slows down sessions and stands in the way of good fun

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote