Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 11:08 PM   #34
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 34

Chapter thirty four

Luke's POV

I stared at my gorgeous sleeping girl. Asleep all the optimism and pretence Holly gave during the day was gone. She was relaxed and you could tell that despite her pretending otherwise she was scared about her life here. Her bed covers were strewn awkwardly, her hair splayed out messily. She'd clearly been tossing and turning all night. I perched on the end of her bed and gently touched her foot. She stirred and looked up at me.

"Morning," she said sleepily. She swung her legs out of bed and got on the floor in front of me. She'd spotted the milking machine and could guess what was going to happen. Without a word I removed her nipple piercings, attached the machine and set it to work. I inspected her thoroughly and was relieved to see that she hadn't grown any hair that I could see. Not that it was going to help because tonight a hair removal cream that also stunted growth would be applied to her so that she had no reason not to be completely clear of hair for the guests for the next week, saving her time in shaving.

I laid back on her bed waiting for the time to pass. I looked around her room that was a replica of her own back home. It can't be helpful to see all your memories painted onto the wall permanently. The paintings of her friends staring at her all the time as she was... well forced to be a slut. I made a mental note to repaint her room, if she wanted.

Holly's POV

Words weren't needed. Luke and I were so in tune I knew exactly what to do. I hated doing it but I allowed him to attach the machine. At first you think it will all be ok. Its just a bit of pressure and tugging. But ten minutes or whatever and things become really sore and tender. I couldn't help the few whimpers of pain that escaped my mouth. I closed my eyes, trying not to think about it but its kind of hard to ignore pain.

I was relieved when the machine powered down and was removed from my breasts but putting my nipple piercings back in was so painful I was crying silently. Luke wrapped his arms around me.

"You're doing fantastic," he murmured softly. "Now lets go get some breakfast," he added. I nodded and stepped into my ownership tag, the pinch from the clamps on my nipple unbearable after the milking. I was sobbing in pain. I could see the pain in Luke's face, but there was nothing he could to help. I followed him out the room, the chastity belt rubbing my pussy lips and causing the pain from last night to remerge.

We got to breakfast, both hurriedly ate and left. I felt self-conscious as we left. I could feel eyes on me as I walked. "Don't turn around," Luke whispered as I went to turn my head. "Don't give Alex the satisfaction of knowing its bothering you," he continued to tell me. I nodded and was relieved when we got out the dining room.

He led me straight back to the room from yesterday and had my practising my walking, and correct posture and generally preparing me. Lucy and Cara turned up about twenty minutes in, closely followed by Conor and George. They both set to work running through the same rules I was practising to make sure they were up to scratch.

We'd just all lined up against one side of the room when the door swung open and Jack and Liam stumbled in. Liam was clutching his side in pain and Jack was trying to support him. We all dropped our trays and ran over to help get Liam through the door. My eyes drifted to his hip. There in the same burnt skin was the brand... but something was different to mine. Around it the skin was blistering and bleeding and it was this causing Liam pain.

"Holly, in the cupboard at the back there is a first aid kit, go grab it," Cara demanded. "Lucy go get some lukewarm water from the tap. George just reassure Liam for us," she said taking control of the situation.

Scared of passing out from the blood I was happy to run to the back of the room and grab the first aid kit.

Luke's POV

"What the hell happened? I thought you took him to get branded last night? And what the hell is my sister doing if she messes up this bad?" I demanded of Jack.

"I did take him last night. This isn't Saskia's fault. This is Mark's fault," Jack explained. I growled in anger. In the same way Alex took a liking to Holly and is now going out his way to get his hands on her, Mark and Matt took a disliking to Liam.

"What did he do?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Scalding water," was the only response. I froze. That was callous, even for him.

"Holly," I said when she returned with the first aid kit. "Go to medical room and get Saskia. Now!" I demanded. She pulled her ownership tag back on and legged it. I watched as Cara tried to clean the wounds as much as she could.

It was a relief when Holly returned with Saskia and we could leave it in her capable hands. Eventually Liam even stopped screaming. For all of us it was a sombre reminder of just what this place was all about.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]