Thread: Fiction: It Started at Camp
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #9
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Default It Started at Camp - Third Post

Luke would have rather been doing almost anything than going to camp through the last month of summer vacation. Well, no, he had to take that back, he would rather go to camp than spend the summer on his Grandparents farm. He made a face as he lifted his suitcase and flopped it down on the bed. He took hold of the pair of zippers and pulled them apart and down, opening the case and checking to ensure he had everything. His clothes were folded, packed by his mother, and were tucked together along with a few extras that he had put in, such as his camera and netbook.

Sure that he had everything, he closed the case again, and lifted it from the bed. His hair, blond and a bit shaggy, shifted as he did so, and he lifted a tan hand to brush it back. His phone was quickly slipped from his bedside table into his pocket, and he left the room. His mother would be taking him to the camp, then heading to meet his father at the airport, they were flying to see his grandparents across the country, and probably wouldn't be back before he got back. As he descended the stairs, he decided that if he were going to have to spend the rest of the summer at camp, he would make the best of it, and the best part would be all the girls. Maybe he could figure out a way to have fun while he was there...after all, a boy with a camera and a mind like his own could surely come up with something.

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote