View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 01:49 AM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Why do members leave?

Hi all,
Do you have a friend you’ve met here who has walked away?

Have you yourself gone and come back?

Do you know why?

Then this is the question for you, help feedback why members leave the site, this feedback could be used to help make this site better by the mods, could be used to direct the way members behave on this site...or could even lead to new posts or features!

I know a few people who are staying away at the moment and I myself have often had spells away from the site over the years, here of some of the reasons I’ve had for leaving:

1. Fake members, I.E. those that decide to be something they’re not, whether it be faking gender or lying about doing dares

2. Lack of quality responses on posts: everyone who creates threads or tries to add to the site wants to see people interact, when they do...sometimes people just want to spam the minimum word limit too much.

3. The members on this site who think this place is their own personal playground: many members don’t have consideration for others, they don’t want proper conversation...people are seen as a way of getting them off and that only.

4. Idiots: some people clearly don’t read, don’t follow instructions on posts, don’t respect people’s limits when setting dares...or basically think it’s fun to completely make up stories to sound cool...we see through those stories people

5. The last, but sad reason I’ve left in the past is not feeling like I’ve belonged, don’t feel this way now, but sometimes it can be hard for members to be welcomed and accepted and don’t make friends here

So...if you’ve thought about leaving or know why a friend has, post the reasons here, even if repeating the above, at least we can see a pattern and take action to help this

And secondly, please learn from the points above, be a better member of this site and improve the quality of this forum!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post: