View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 01:31 PM   #43
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The adventurers have foregone the easy options and decided to try and tackle the Bats (very brave I'll add!)

Nolon had an idea...it was risky...but better than being pooped on by the bats!

He started screaming at the top of his lungs and banging the walls of the cave with his sword...funnily enough this was actually proving quite effective, the cave provided the perfect sounding chamber for the noises to echo throughout, the soundwaves bouncing about...this caused a lot of disorientation in the bats!

Meanwhile Krill was unleashing his own plans...ripping the sleeve of his already ruined garb he wound it around his rapier, trying to set the fabric alight with the last of his magic! - it worked! The mess it was soaked in was actually quite the catalyst (good job his fireball spell hadn't brushed with the rest of his outfit!)
Waving the flaming sword around managed to upset the bats that hadn't been disorientated by the noise of Nolon.

All the while Shana ducked behind the group...no Guano on her today! I'm sure she was secretly thinking, *let the boys have it, hehe*

Griffin however didn't want to damage his staff or try to help the group either...

Once the bats had retreated the group headed up the left hand high path, aiming to avoid the water all together! Nolon and Krill steamed ahead, making sure that they took this opportunity to make a dash for it before the creatures regrouped and came in for a second rush!

Shana picked herself up and was running a little behind them, with Griffin following closely behind her.

But what's this?! The bats regrouped quickly, out of desperation Krill threw his flaming sword into the heart of the swarm...however this merely deflected their path rather than scattering them as he planned! The sword coincidentally fell into the water below creating a ball of steam and a mighty splash!

They swerved to the left, right in between the two in front and the two behind cutting off their escape either to the front or back!

Shana had her backup option ready...she dived off the ledge and began her freezing spell to provide something to land on...Griffin had no choice but to follow her lead, no one wanted to face the guano! (can't blame them really).

Shana succeeded in creating her Ice platform and landed on it nimbly, she quickly went to create a path ahead across the water...however...Griffin managed to spoil her plan, the ice platform was certainly strong enough for Shana's nimble frame...but even though Griffin was not a large mage by any means...the moment his full weight landed onto the platform it shattered!
Both Shana and Griffin fell into the water below! (but at least the bats didn't follow!)

Forfeit - Fully clothed shower (Shana and Griffin)

They sank beneath the cave water, plunging deeply into it, Shana quickly recovered and swam to the service and gasped for air as her head popped up ...Griffin however wasn't quite as fast to recover...though while he was there he did spot Krill's Rapier...he went down to reach it...but what was this?...The rapier had actually loosened some dirt on the bottom of the water...revealing what looked like a precious Green Gem

- Reward: Griffin obtains mysterious Gem...this may come in useful later in the story

After scooping up the Gem and the sword he swam back to the surface and followed a swift Shana across the water to reach the bank on the other side.

With no magic and a couple of wet companions, the group proceeded as quickly and carefully as they could to get away from those frightening bats!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote