View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 04:14 PM   #10
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

I want to repeat something in the original post:

If you want to receive quality dares in the future, write a worthwhile, interesting report about previous dares, and do both the dare and the report in a timely manner.

The only satisfaction a dare writer gets is the feedback from one who has completed a dare. Writers like to know about problems, how the "victim" felt during and after, how the "victim" reacted to different elements of the dare, and what options or alternate suggestions would make the dare better.

NEVER ASK FOR OR ACCEPT A DANGEROUS DARE. That includes the use of certain chemicals. ("No, supergluing the penis to the stomach is neither safe nor going to get undone without losing some skin.") Neither is wearing any gag that obstructs the airway, even partially, for long dares that are not supervised by a safety person.

If as a viewer you see a post with a dangerous element, report it to the GD moderators and say why. This may save a newbie (or an everyday idiot) from a catastrophic appearance in the evening news. David Carradine comes to mind...

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote