View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 02:11 PM   #1
AllInGirl

Default The Weekly Trivia Challenge Returns (Begginer and Brainiac Editions)

Hey, so I've seen a whole lot of challenge threads for playing games going on, but I thought it would be interesting to see how smart the people of getdare were. So my goal is to make this into something I do each week for you all to show off how clever you are or aren't, covering a whole variety of topics from history to computer science to pop stars.

One of the biggest issue I've found with most challenge threads, is that they all have a picture being exposed as the punishment. I didn't want to leave the people who aren't willing to send pictures out though, so I've created two editions.

The Begginer edition will usually be a little easier, and at the start of the challenge you'll get to choose some tasks which you must complete if you are in the bottom 70% of players.

The Brainiac Edition is normally a little harder, and at the start of the challenge you'll be given a picture to take and upload to me, then if you fail to complete the challenge or fall in the bottom 25% of players your picture will be exposed on Kinktalk. (Had a few people ask, no face should be required for any of the pics)

Both challenges are made up of 10 multiple choice questions, and feel free to play both Editions as I've chosen different questions for each of them.

Begginer Edition
https://www.cognitoforms.com/Getdare...egginerEdition

Brainiac Edition

https://www.cognitoforms.com/WeeklyT...ainiacsEdition

If you decide you want to play pick something to give up till you get into the top 30% and post it below, your are then stuck playing each week till you win. Once your locked in click the link each week and complete the form to be redirected to the trivia questions

I've decided to celebrate the return by going back to where it all started last time, with capital cities. Good luck everyone.

Also to help make this easier on me, I'd love some people to volunteer to write the dares for some of the categories, or for a completely new category. I already have one person helping but would love some more

Dislikes: extreme risk, friends,
Limits: illegal, permanent, pictures, family

So you think you're clever, well take on my Weekly Trivia Challenge and prove it, both Beginner and Brainiac version available
The Weekly Trivia Challenge
The Weekly Trivia Challenge Results! (now links to the most recent results I've posted not just to the thread)

Last edited by AllInGirl; 04-02-2019 at 04:37 PM.
AllInGirl is offline   Reply With Quote