View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 10:14 AM   #12
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
I forgot to add... I was thinking about the alternative option, eating off the bottom of a pair of shoes as I've got a pair of shoes that are quite muddy from the yard the other day lol
So glad that my menu item could achieve a one-star rating!

As for the boots alternative, who knows, maybe the dirt would have diluted the flavor of the mustard. I see that the instructions weren't clear, but were you to have chosen the muddy boots, I would have expected you to layer them nicely with mustard. I'm sure that would have improved the consistency of the dirt for you.

All this fills my mind with wonderful should've/could've ideas. Like when your boot picks up a bit of animal shit, use some mustard to help you lick it all off. If swallowing is over your limits, then once it's licked up from the boot you could spit it out. Who knows, maybe you'd be allowed to rinse your mouth with very stale piss every few licks. More likely, though, your mouthwash would be a mixture of piss and human shit (which I think would pair nicely with the animal shit, don't you?).

But we'll save this for another day.

Happy faggot gourmandizing.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote