View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 01:50 PM   #8
DareFiend
getDare Addict

As we all know, oral hygiene is an important activity after every meal. I don't know whether you will agree that the following dare is strictly within your general category of "disgusting meals," but I would invite you and encourage you to do so.

After your meal, of course you need to brush your teeth. So take your toothbrush and preess it deeply into some fresh shit and make sure a lot of good shit gets well mashed in between all the bristles.

If necessary, you may wet the shit slightly to make it of appropriate consistency for the task at hand.

Now brush your teeth as normal, minimum two minutes. Make sure to get in all the little cracks and crevices. Good boy.

For 30 minutes afterwards, no rinsing, eating, or drinking. The shit needs to do its proper work in your mouth.

After 30 minutes you are free to brush as you normally would, e.g., with toothpaste.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote