View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 12:02 PM   #4
DareFiend
getDare Addict

I can't remember whether I gave this one to you before, or whether this is the first time. In any case, it will apply this time.

My favorite breakfast food is oatmeal. I always use steel cut oats, so that takes a while to cook. In your case, you will cook whatever type oatmeal you have with piss. (No water, no milk, just piss.) Cook it on the stovetop, no microwaving. And it's always nice to have some small fruit or berries mixed into the oatmeal, so I will have you add at least 25 raisins. Preferably 50, depending on how large your bowl of oatmeal is. It's always nice to have plenty of chewy fruit to complement every spoonful of oatmeal. Of course you won't get to use a spoon. Yours will be served laid out flat in a large, shallow baking pan or cookie sheet. Hopefully you'll get to add some nice metallic flavor; but so that you don't enjoy the taste of piss too much, wipe a thin layer of mustard evenly across the entire cookie sheet. The pan/sheet should be shallow enough that you can lick every inch of it clean and dry. If you don't have a pan/sheet, you can either go buy one or lick the oatmeal off the sole of a boot or shoe - apply the cereal in as many thin layers as necessary so that all of it stays on the sole till you lick it off.

This is the sort of pan/sheet I have in mind: https://smile.amazon.com/Good-Cook-I...dp/B000UDEEKO/

Have a good meal, faggot.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 12-03-2021 at 12:08 PM.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote