View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 03:13 PM   #8
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I suppose I can post on my little girl's AMA, huh.

1. What is your favorite color?

2. What is your favorite book?

3. What is your favorite movie?

4. What is your favorite tv show?

5. What is your favorite video game?

Now time for me to get a little more interesting...

6. If you were forced to wear one pair of panties for the rest of your life, what pair would it be and why?

7. If you were in chastity and it was of your own choice, how long do you think you'd be able to go before you went absolutely crazy?

8. If money was no object, what would be the most outlandish toy you would buy. Keep in mind this is only one object unless it's like 5 items in a bondage set or something like that.

9. Do you have any sexual things on your bucket list, if you have one, and if so what are they?

10. If you could go back in time and relive any sexual experience you've had what would it be and why?

And a couple of just becauses.

11. Do your have a variety of socks, or do you just have a few different pairs that just go with whatever you're wearing?

12. What kind of pants do you wear the most?

13. You're trapped on a desert island that has a readily supply of drinkable water, food and shelter. You can bring three things with you but they are not things that can help you escape such as cell phones, computers etc. What are these three things?

14. Do you have a favorite stuffed animal? If so what is it and what's it's name and how you got it?

15. So there's a user on this site named Komodo Jones. I don't know a lot about him but he seems a little weird to me but I've also heard he's a nice guy. Do you have any thoughts on him?

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote