View Single Post
Old 12-29-2021, 02:56 AM   #24
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
I'll go out to buy the tape tomorrow. Any outfit instructions when I go shopping? I'd love a dice one, if you'd like. It is very exciting to leave my fate to chance xx

I'll get into this outfit about an hour before the 12 am party xx I'm shit scared of wearing that bodycon in front of my family and friends plus that too without any bra or panties xx
When you go out shopping put on some light coloured leggings (a material that goes noticibly darker when it's wet)
Role a dice, whatever you role put that number of ice cubes in a plastic bag and tie it shut (the bag should have a few small holes poked in it)
Now tuck the bag inside your panties, you should wear a top just long enough to cover the bulge of the ice cubes but no longer.

Now see if you can get to the shop and back before the water becomes too obvious.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post: