View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 04:38 AM   #74
kaiman
getDare Zealot

I'm not giving up on this

If you do it, -2. If you don't, nothing happens. Was never my intention to raise the damn thing.

I just want you naked and teased where someone might see haha.

Dare:

Flip a coin. Head you have to spend 10 minutes like this, tail you got to spend 20:
  • Naked
  • Outside of your house; probably better in a quiet place, but I leave the choice to you since I don't know how bold you are. There has to be a trail or a road there though. Probably the woods in a place near the trail would be the best.
  • Your back towards the trail/road
  • Legs spreaded; with a spreader or a long stick roped to your inner calves/calves roped to something on the outside
  • Bend 90 degrees over with legs straight (only top half)
  • Neck loosely tied with rope to something; just to keep your head still and preventing you from looking at your back, no breath play intended. Lower part of a tree or roots can be an idea if you are in the woods
  • Remote vibe in (or taped to the clit)
  • Hands in box position behind your back (can keep it a bit loose to hold the remote ofc)
  • Remote control in one of your hands; start on lowest and raise a bit after every minute, untill it's max
  • Red buttplug in
  • Ball gag in

Whenever you reach the edge, you turn off the vibe or reduce it to the lowest setting. If the lowest setting is enough to make you cum and you can't turn off vibe with remote the rule changes as follow:
  • Remote control in your hands; start on lowest and raise a bit after every minute, untill it's max. After 30 seconds at max, turn it back to lower settings and start raising again after every minute. If you are ever close to reach the edge, lower vibe intensity as much as you can and start raising again after a minute

Hehe this time around I should have got it right

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote