View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 06:53 PM   #24
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

For the most part I type them up in Word. It helps me in the revising stage if I'm just able to look over what I typed, look for grammar or spelling errors. See if some things aren't well explained or something. I sometimes do write down notes of certain chapters. However, most of my brainstorming and notes actually goes on in my head and just gets typed on to the screen. As for writing frequency, that all depends on if I have time especially with me in college now. It is difficult to find motivation sometimes or ways to describe something but I manage to push myself forward, despite me not having as many readers as other stories. But it's better that I have some instead of a resounding none. Also I tend to write my stories in long chapters. Shortness is kind of an annoyance to me and I just can't write that way. Another way I write my stories and many good authors do this is end their chapters with a cliffhanger. It creates suspense and makes the reader want more and want to know what comes next.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote