View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 10:30 PM   #251
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkerbell View Post
I did it within the time limit, so I got to use a 6 sided die.
Me and my girlfriend went out about 7 pm, me wearing a tight white t-shirt 2 sizes small, so it hugged every inch of my body, my shortest micro mini skirt, which reaches just 1 inch past my pussy. My chastity belt was removed for this dare.
We reached the spot which I had chosen. As per the dare, I had to see people, didn't have to be seen by them necessarily. Using this loophole I had chosen a bench in a park which was in partial darkness, but overlooked a well lit street. Walking to the spot was pretty interesting as I got several looks and whistles
Once we reached the bench my girlfriend used 4 pieces of ropes to tie me. My arms were pulled on both sides and tied to the arm rest. My legs were pulled up, spread and tied to the arm rest aw well, completely exposing my pussy to full view. She then rolled up my t-shirt, exposing my boobs and attached the nipple to clit clamps. I love the sensation on my nipples, but can never get used to the clit clamp. I winced a bit as the clamps closedown my sensitive clit. She inserted a bullet vib in me and took out the dice from her pocket. And we waited. The streets were fairly empty, but there were occasional people passing by. I chose a generally unused road, as the chances of getting edges in this dare was more than the chances of reduction. I might get less reduction, but won't have to go through several edges either. From the well lit road, any passer by won't be able to see me, unless they stopped and took a good look. I just had to make sure to not make any loud sounds to draw attention. But that was getting impossible every second. After nearly 35 days of denial, the slow vibrations felt amazing and it didn't take me long to get to edge. For every people passing by my girlfriend rolled the dice to see the outcome. After about 20 minutes and 7 people I was at 12 edges (5 completed) and no reduction. I was panting and crying with frustration as my girlfriend expertly manipulated the vibrator to bring me to edge over and over. I thought I'd go insane with arousal and lust. I wanted nothing more than to just touch my pussy and rub it till I was relieved from this arousal. But the ropes held, and I just sat there crying with frustration as my girlfriend hit me with edge after edge. By the end of the hour, I was in a haze, I had lost count of how many times I had edged, or how many I still had in store due to the dice rolls how many days were reduced. I sat blankly, sweating and tears rolling down my cheeks as my pussy was literally flooding with juices. My girlfriend untied me and we sat the quietly for some time. She gave me some water to drink, as I got my strength back to walk. After reaching home I was cleaned up and promptly locked back before I could even touch my aching pussy. I was told I got 8 days reduction and had been edged 21 times for 85 minutes.
Pretty damn evil dare, not worth the 8 days reduction, at all.
You'll appreciate it if/when you get released from lock up. You can think, without all those edges, you'd still have 8 more days.... plus any more that may have been given to you during those 8 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote