View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 05:09 PM   #23
Azyliux
Baby Member

When I am playing with someone online that presents themselves as female, why does it bother me if I suspect they are being false?

The online experience is essentially a medium facilitated by imagination. They describe who they are and what they are doing and I imagine it. Why should it matter to me if it what is described is objectively true or not? Intellectually I don't see that it should. In fact there are times when I do choose to play with sub males and other gender identities than cis-female, and I don't have a problem with this when I occasionally choose to do so.

But still, it does bother me. And I hate the nagging doubt that sits in the back of my head with many online interactions, searching for signs that either support or contradict their claim to be female. Why can't I just enjoy it for what it is?

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote