Thread: Fiction: The Sparkle Project
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 07:45 AM   #12
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The video was somewhat shaky, but it had perfectly captured how the first few drops escaped between her labia, followed by a hesitant, tentative trickle, which was then followed by a hissing, gushing, embarrassing torrent. Yellowish at first, giving way to a clear, sparkling Champagne hue, the stream had come close to splattering the phone. The sound was... loud. Too loud. Her face a bright shade of red, Lynn watched as the end of the video showed the last remaining drops glistening on her labia.

Should she send such a dirty, embarrassing thing to a stranger? This was disgusting. How could a man get aroused by seeing a woman peeing? It was so intimate and invasive. Lynn was sure that most married couples had never seen each other pee. Her mom definitely wouldn't do something like that even in front of her husband. It was then that she noticed that the last few drops that were still hanging were rather viscous. Too viscous to be her pee. Remembering that she still hadn't wiped, Lynn ran a wad of toilet paper along the area and inspected it. It was not just pee. There was quite a lot of clear vaginal secretions on it.

That embarrassed Lynn even more... because it confirmed what she already knew. This dirty, filthy act of recording herself voiding her bladder for someone else to see had made her aroused. That was shameful... But thinking about how shameful that was, made her even more aroused. After hitting send, Lynn masturbated, squatting on the toilet. The orgasm was powerful and almost made her fall off her perch. Lynn had never masturbated on consecutive days - one "round of fumbling" as she mentally termed it, was enough to quieten her urges for several days. And she had never, EVER, masturbated at work. In fact, she would have been horrified to think that she would do something like that. Now, not only had she done it, but she had had one of the best orgasms ever. With trembling fingers, Lynn sent the video on its way, and got down carefully from the toilet and dressed herself, and discreetly exited the Crisco Christie room.

She was distracted during the rest of the shift, and felt as if she was walking on cotton. There were several buzzes on the phone, but she ignored them. She simply couldn't handle any more orders or demands. On top of that, her DECT phone chimed with a notification that she had been assigned a new admission. That would be a lot of work.

The new admission was a 63 year old male patient admitted with signs of stroke. The hospital didn't have a dedicated neuro ICU, and stroke patients were admitted to the general ICU. They generated a rather heavy initial workload, and nurses were assigned in pairs to handle a stroke admission. She saw with an inward sigh that her partner would be Jasmine. Jasmine was a capable nurse, but she tended to rattle off non-stop about everything under the sun while she worked. Male (and conscious) patients loved her. This one was unconscious and oblivious to the charms of a petite, big-breasted Filipina.

As they worked on the patient, Jasmine rattled on as usual, about her crazy landlord, the demands for money from her family back home, how her brother had got some girl pregnant, and everything else that come in to her mind. She only stopped when it was time to insert the urine catheter. "Oh my gawd", she exclaimed in her sing-song Filipino accent, "Uncle has a really big one. Waaw."

The patient did have a rather large penis, and it was engorged. This is a common occurrence in some types of stroke patients, where the influence of the parasympathetic nervous system predominates due to damage to the frontal cortex, and usually not a good indicator for a full recovery. It did, however, make catheterisation easier.

"This is so big," continued Jasmine as she applied Lidocaine gel on the catheter. "Guys in the Philippines have really small dicks, you know. That's why I like the guys here. What's the longest one you've had, Lynn?"

"Umm... I've never had a tape measure handy," replied Lynn dryly, hoping to stave off further discussion. Jasmine giggled, "You don't need one, silly woman. When you give a hand job, you grip the dick with your fist, right? The four fingers of a woman's hand together are about three inches wide. So if you just need one fist - three inches... sad face emoji. Two fists, six inches... smiley face emoji. Two fists and the head still poking out - well, that's what I call heaven."

"I don't give hand jobs," Lynn replied, trying to fight back the blush creeping across her cheeks. She focused on disinfecting the glans with the iodine soaked swab.

"What? Are you serious? What do guys go out with you for?", asked Jasmine in a genuinely surprised voice. "Okay, here's another way. When you give a blow job, and you take it all the way in until it hits the back of your throat, what's inside there is about 5 inches. I mean, if you really deep-throat it."

"I've never given a blow job," Lynn lied. Well, it was a half truth anyway. The only guy she had given a blow job to in her life had been Rob. Since then, she had never bothered with blow jobs, and refused when a guy asked for it. Most guys just spread her legs and rammed it in anyway. Using Jasmine's data, Lynn did a quick mental estimation and put Rob's length at around 6 inches. That thought made her feel dirty enough to feel a flush of new wetness between her legs.

"No way!", exclaimed Jasmine. "Wow, white girls have it really easy, right? You don't give hand jobs or blowjobs and guys fall all over you with rings in theur hands. We hard working Asian girls clean, cook, do the laundry, and then give our guys blowjobs and swallow... And they still cheat on us when we are abroad working and sending them money," she added bitterly. Lynn continued to work in silence, working the catheter in. The brief pause in the chatter was a relief.

"Hey, we should hang out sometime," added Jasmine, as a gush of urine flowed from the Foley catheter in to the kidney tray, "Maybe I could teach you some stuff. You know, the stuff you don't learn in school." The flow of urine reminded Lynn of what she had done just half an hour earlier, making her blush deeper behind her surgical mask, and she fumbled as she reached for the saline syringe.

"Mmmhmm", replied Lynn non-committally as she inflated the balloon while Jasmine attached the urine drainage bag to the catheter port. It was only when she got home that she remembered to check her phone.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Runesmith for this post: